HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Federal Reserve creates massive debt, the documentaries I posted expose how Jews got in control of the banks and set up the Fed, and taxpayers are the ones who are burdened with giving their money away, because they think it's going to fix the hellhole they're stuck in. If you add all that money to all the money earned from sales tax, America's debt should be getting better by a substantial margin - but it's consistently getting worse. How am I inventing economic problems out of thin air?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You're not inventing economic problems and that isn't what I said, but you are creating links from the govt to the FR to Zionism out of thin air. None of what you're currently saying is a reason to think that it's terrifying that Jewish people are in charge of things sometimes
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

The Fed is a racket yeah, but what's that got to do with the Jews?

For the record, I support Israel strongly. Am I receiving backhanders from those damned Jews?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The Fed is a racket yeah, but what's that got to do with the Jews?

For the record, I support Israel strongly. Am I receiving backhanders from those damned Jews?
    Hate to break it to you, but Jews aren't white. I never said all Jews are getting money, either. You being a Zionist actually means you're anti-white, so...

To answer your question though, Jews were behind the Fed 100%, and are using the debt they created to swindle taxpayers out of their money - money that goes to Israel.
    Last edited by MightyMagician; 21-06-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

So you think that over a period of DECADES a handful of Jewish people who don't have any ties to modern Israel conspired to bring an entire nation into debt in order to... increase taxes a little bit? That seems a bit of a shit plan with very minimal rewards... Why would they not just directly use the Fed money?
    Never mind the fact that they didn't invent debt in the first place anyway and America has never not been in debt.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    So you think that over a period of DECADES a handful of Jewish people who don't have any ties to modern Israel conspired to bring an entire nation into debt in order to... increase taxes a little bit? That seems a bit of a shit plan with very minimal rewards... Why would they not just directly use the Fed money?
    Never mind the fact that they didn't invent debt in the first place anyway and America has never not been in debt.
    USA is trillions in debt because of the Fed. True, debt has always been in America, but it didn't get this bad until the Fed. Now why would the Fed voluntarily give up it's own money? It's out of character for Jews(and I'm being serious when I say this because my uncle is Jewish(not blood related), and he would always promise my sister and I that we'd go to Disney World.). USA didn't started taxes until the 1900's, which is conveniently when Jews created the Fed and got control of the banks. So no, it wasn't to increase by a slim margin, it was to con taxpayers into giving away their money to fix the debt Jews exploded. The government is the one spending the money that the IRS and states are getting, and it's no mystery that USA is sending billions each year to Israel in military aid.

Here's the simple version since you didn't understand the first few posts I made: The Fed & IRS don't need to have direct ties with Israel to be sinking USA's economy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMagician View Post
    USA is trillions in debt because of the Fed. True, debt has always been in America, but it didn't get this bad until the Fed.
    In terms of highest numbers sure, because of inflation, but The Fed was actually created because of financial crises within America, so things were definitely far worse off before it.

Now why would the Fed voluntarily give up it's own money? It's out of character for Jews(and I'm being serious when I say this because my uncle is Jewish(not blood related), and he would always promise my sister and I that we'd go to Disney World.).
    Nice insight into why you're so bitter and bigoted, but your statement still makes no sense. If Jews were all money grabbing hoarders like you seem to believe, why would they boost a debt instead of working to ensure a surplus? Pretty sure that people who like making money prefer to have profits.

USA didn't started taxes until the 1900's,
    Quite simply untrue.

which is conveniently when Jews created the Fed and got control of the banks.
    Jews didn't create it, it was proposed by Aldrich, modified by Owen, and put through by Wilson - all three of these gentlemen are of 100% British heritage. Try again.

So no, it wasn't to increase by a slim margin, it was to con taxpayers into giving away their money to fix the debt Jews exploded.
    Jews didn't invent or even exacerbate the debt. Read up on the panics of 1893 and 1907, those are what led to The Fed being created (by white Anglo-Saxons) and had nothing at all to do with Jewish influence.

The government is the one spending the money that the IRS and states are getting, and it's no mystery that USA is sending billions each year to Israel in military aid.
    No-one's denying that, but there isn't some secret special tax pot that's just for Israel that somehow goes up as debt increases. That's ludicrous.

Here's the simple version since you didn't understand the first few posts I made: The Fed & IRS don't need to have direct ties with Israel to be sinking USA's economy.
    I understood perfectly, which is why I've been able to counter you point for point even when you move the goalposts... which you've just done again. The Fed and IRS may be doing badly, but you've been explicitly claiming that it's all because of Jews and that it's "frightening" that a Jewish lady is the Chair. I'm sorry that your uncle didn't take you to Disney World (newflash: we've all been disappointed by someone in our lives), but that's not a reason to spew hateful lies about an entire group of people.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Hate to break it to you, but Jews aren't white. I never said all Jews are getting money, either. You being a Zionist actually means you're anti-white, so...

To answer your question though, Jews were behind the Fed 100%, and are using the debt they created to swindle taxpayers out of their money - money that goes to Israel.
    If Israel is so powerful and all-controlling then why hasn't it annexed territory that it could have like the Sinai which it controlled after Egypt attacked it? It was perfectly entitled to annex that land after being attacked by a hostile country but did not.

For a supposed immensely powerful country you'd think it would have made more progress in territorial expansion.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 21-06-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's amazing how shit the secret society of world rulers are at secretly ruling the world, almost like it's all a load of ****
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Yeah exactly.

The Rothschilds run the world.

Nearly every central bank in the world belongs to them.

Even thought they have done relatively good job supressing the info.

I can not wait what happens once they rule all the banks (I think there is like 3 banks which they do not control, North Korea being on of those).

But whatever, not my problem, I will not probably be alive then, not that I am old or anything...

But whatever, I guess this makes me a neo-nazi racist.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast