HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Try my tune - Ends 27th June

So whenever I listen into the Radio one Live Lounge, what strikes me most is when you get a band or artist take on a song by someone else that, in it's original style, is completely unlike their own music. The way they take on the challenge and make their song their own really interests me and I often prefer their version to the original.

So for this competition I would like you to pick a song for a band/artist of your choice to cover. Whether you go down the comedic route of picking a song that really doesn't suit a particular band, or if you choose to find a song you genuinely think would be a good fit for someone else, it doesn't matter! The most interesting answer will win.

Prize: 2 Weeks Exclusive Competitions Rainbow VIP & 100 Tokens
    Last edited by Martin; 20-06-2017 at 12:47 PM.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

This tuneful competition is now OPEN! Another one will be coming tomorrow so keep your eyes pealed!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Disturbed did an absolute amazing cover of The Sound of Silence and really made it their own in a way.

I would love for them to maybe cover Hurt by Johnny Cash (originally NIN but yeah)
    Last edited by Lewis; 21-06-2017 at 03:03 PM.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.