HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

sandwich usually. I make my whole week's lunch usually on Saturday or Sunday

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nat965 View Post
    Are your sandwiches not like gross by the time you get to Friday if you made them the weekend before??

I usually have a sandwich, soup and grapes plus whatever sweet thing (cake etc) we have!

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    Are your sandwiches not like gross by the time you get to Friday if you made them the weekend before??

I usually have a sandwich, soup and grapes plus whatever sweet thing (cake etc) we have!
    I usually put them in the freezer and put one in the fridge to defrost the night before but ye i get ya point

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

normally a cheese sandwich with abit of fruit and some orange juice

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post

Quote Originally Posted by nat965 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Usually a sandwich as its nice and quick!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLoveSong View Post
    usually for lunch illhavelike soup and a sandwich and for dinner it reallydepends, i go out all the time for dinna but a standard n my householdfor dinner is some type of protein like chicken, rice, green beans, slice of bread etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    A sandwich, beans on toast, pot/super noodles, soup, basically whatever quick thing I can throw together.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    A sandwich with wafer thin smoked ham

Or beans and toast

If I'm away somewhere for work then I typically find a greggs and get a baguette with cold meat and cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    A sandwich with either strawberry jam or crunchy peanut butter filling.
    SANDWICHES? For dinner/lunch? How unusual, it sounds more like something for breakfast or supper

As almost every single Brazilian in the world, we cannot survive without tomatoes, rice + (black) beans... with any kind of steak plus tomatoes, carrot, okra, lettuce... eventually I like to eat pasta under a later of tomato sauce

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    SANDWICHES? For dinner/lunch? How unusual, it sounds more like something for breakfast or supper

As almost every single Brazilian in the world, we cannot survive without tomatoes, rice + (black) beans... with any kind of steak plus tomatoes, carrot, okra, lettuce... eventually I like to eat pasta under a later of tomato sauce
    Sandwiches are normal for lunch/midday meal in normal places cough totally wouldn't have a sandwich for breakfast that's not right!

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Sandwich, crisps, drink and bad stuff like donuts, shortbread, flapjacks lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12