HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Leaving work

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Leaving work

Anyone ever dread/feel guilty about the thought or act of leaving somewhere like a workplace?

I'm probably going to leave current job at end of the summer (my courses have ended now and i'll get holidays out of the way) but I feel sooooo guilty at the thought of saying I am going. It's irrational I know. I always feel really loyal to places I like though and my employers are really nice. I've hopefully got my brothers foot in the door now though so it'll do him well while he's at college as like a weekend job!

are you like this or doesn't it bother you in the slightest

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I handed in my resignation last week and am currently working my notice. Start my new job next week. Didn't feel guilty at all. All depends whether you actually like your job or not — I didn't.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

nah don't feel guilty, my current job is aware I am planning on leaving as soon as I can. although, just found out my notice is actually 4 weeks instead of 2 woops

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

yup all the time ! since i work in care and it's always understaffed, i always feel guilty and that i'm putting them out.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    SarahsGaming

Latest Awards:

Yes it always makes me feel bad but if you dont enjoy it or if its not tghe right career dont stay

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I haven't felt bad about leaving my last two jobs, mainly because they weren't the greatest people. The second one was more the manager, as I was planning on staying as long as I could while I worked my new job but she turned nasty so I left. If/when I leave my current job, I'll definitely feel bad about it as they're all lovely.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't feel guilty no. I guess it depends on your employer.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I went for a job interview today, and found out within 10 minutes of leaving the building that I got the job.

I feel guilty as hell before I've even handed in my notice - but hell naw am I turning down 11k more each year. I did talk to my boss but she didn't do anything about arranging a payrise and I had said I NEED more money, so as guilty as I feel it shows she doesn't care if I'm there.

bella ciao
    Like Absently Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

It depends. Usually I'm not guilty as such, because I'll stay in contact with the friends I do make.