HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Do you believe in...

Heaven and Hell.

So I know this is quite a morbid subject and it's probably not really discussed much but I was watching this documentary about religion and their beliefs earlier and a lot of it was their beliefs on Heaven and Hell and what happens after you die etc and I guess it got me thinking about other peoples opinions on this.

I am openly admitting now that I currently don't actually know whether I believe in Heaven and Hell (and no not the Habbo game for those Habbo addicts) . But yeah I just wanted to know peoples opinions and what everyone thought!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Not really no but will be an interesting surprise if they do exist
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I believe in Heaven and Hell yeah.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I believe in heaven yeah, I don't give much thought to hell, so perhaps. I'm not too sure on it really. I am a religious person so I would love heaven to exist, a nice little after life would please me quite well

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know. I believe there's something after death, but I don't know what. I don't believe in hell, the concept to me is just not right. I simply couldn't care for a God or understand one that sends people to eternal torment - no matter what evils they have done.

If I were to describe myself as a part of any religion, I would certainly (vaguely and unspecifically) say Christianity. But I just don't know.

If you read about the different translations of the bible, the origins of certain words, etc (which I have read about online out of curiousity) a lot of people think there's reason to believe that an actual eternal hell as many Christians currently believe isn't even a biblical concept. That might sound unbelievable - and it did to me too - but digging deeper into as I said various translations, word origins etc, it is certainly a fair conclusion. Alternatives range from eternal death instead of hell, or even "universal reconciliation".

It's worth a read if anyone's interested (as a Christian or just out of interest like me). But I'm certainly not an expert on anything

Although if you're part of the King James Bible only cult that I've encountered on the internet, we're all doomed for hell and every other english translation is written by satan himself. Not gonna lie, those people really creep me out lol.

Reading the Bible is actually on my to-do list... The KJV cultists will be happy, as that's the only bible translation I have !
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's an interesting idea, but no, I do not believe. I can't imagine how anyone would be categorised into Heaven or Hell — people aren't that clear-cut.

Tokens
    Habbo
    wuzz

No, I don't. If there was any way to show that there is in fact a heaven or a hell, then I would believe in it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I don't believe in heaven or hell, but I'd like to believe that we are just born as someone else and that's why we have deja-vu. I don't want to believe that we die and that's it, game over. Even if we are born as someone else completely, you're still existing in someway.
    Last edited by Charlie; 22-06-2017 at 09:43 AM.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

*quotes part of my crazy thread i made last year*

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    also when we die this time that its like an impossible equation and that everyone who ever died has spent infinite stuck in this place attempting to solve the impossible?... Hey what if I try doing this.. ending up with every possible thought you could ever think of but endinmg in the exact place you ended up in when you died.. Forever

Are you scared of death now?
    but no i don't think there is a heaven or hell

also what would be cool is if when you died then you wake up at some other point in your life with no recollection that you've died. Like you die when you're 30 but then wake up 10 days after your 13th birthday but it feels like you just woke up any other day. So in the end you never die you just go back to different points in your life.

buttttttttt if you wake up on a time when you once died then you get stuck in some kind of death paradox where you just die over and over forever

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    If you read about the different translations of the bible, the origins of certain words, etc (which I have read about online out of curiousity) a lot of people think there's reason to believe that an actual eternal hell as many Christians currently believe isn't even a biblical concept. That might sound unbelievable - and it did to me too - but digging deeper into as I said various translations, word origins etc, it is certainly a fair conclusion. Alternatives range from eternal death instead of hell, or even "universal reconciliation".
    Quite an important point to note there, and very true. There's also the fact that the "lake of fire" version of Hell that we generally know it as won't even exist until the end of the world if it ever does, so if Hell is a real thing it's not a thing YET. Damnation in Biblical terms just means not being allowed into Heaven and/or the new Jerusalem, and the idea of an actual alternative place for bad souls is taken from Egyptian/Greek/Norse mythology of there being an underworld, although interestingly those are all cold places.

I like theology
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast