HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Handmaid's Tale

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Handmaid's Tale

This week has been crazy for me I binged the book and finished it in 2 days and today I've binged the show and finished all the ones on C4

oh my GOD IT'S SO GOOD

If you've read the book too you'll be able to appreciate what a bloody fantastic adaptation it is. Goes beyond the boundaries and meant to explore other questions and flesh out dodgy parts. It's just an amazing script.

But the show itself is SO GOOD even though I'm slightly worried it's kind of a handbook for loonies worse than trump and this seems TOTALLY POSSIBLE RIGHT NOW it's just so good

anyone watching at all you really should

#dystopiasforever

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I saw this advertised and thought it looked quite interesting. Might give it a go now Better Call Saul and Fargo are over.

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

i read the book years and years ago and the watched the first episode of the tv show and its orite i guess

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

im appreciating the existence of alexis bledel (ofglen) and yvonne (the wife) in my life they're beyond gorgeous

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

i love it. i'm up to the episode jezebel, ofglens (now ofsteven) story arc is heartbreaking. also love samira wiley in this, and elizabeth moss is GREAT as offred too

gilead is a scary place

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

so good!! I watched when it came out in uk ans then blitzed all the episodes in one night. First episode was so shocking. Alexis was amazing and I didn't catch on for ages their their names were taken from their masters.