HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    Awh you look nice with a fringe! Doesn't make you look 10 but I guess doesn't make you look older. I personally think it's just your face and unless you get one of those middle aged cuts the others have joked about I think you're stuck with it. I have one of those faces as well so I know how you feel!
    I never thought I had a young face until I posted this thread tbh now I keep thinking about it!! Me and my sister have both got my dad's quite round face so it sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I never thought I had a young face until I posted this thread tbh now I keep thinking about it!! Me and my sister have both got my dad's quite round face so it sucks

Yes it sucks! I really want something similar to what Myles posted but I feel that with my face it will just look bad, plus I can't be bothered spending the amount of time it would need every morning

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    Yes it sucks! I really want something similar to what Myles posted but I feel that with my face it will just look bad, plus I can't be bothered spending the amount of time it would need every morning
    EXACTLY and those hairstyles are deceptively difficult to maintain! Alright if you're a celebrity with a million quid to spend on hair products and the sheer time (or hairdresser) but mine would just look flat and stupid all the time and flick out!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123