HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Do you find it easy to spend money or are you rather frugal?

My phone is on the way out and I need to buy another, but the one I want is £580. Thinking back — outside of rent and bills — I don't think I've ever spent such an amount on anything. I like to save money and be very sparring with my purchases, because having money in the bank is rather comforting and a sort of security blanket should something go wrong or my income dry up. I do know people who live from paycheck to paycheck and spend money as they get it, though. How are you with money? Do you find it easy to spend or would you rather save?

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I save - only spend on big things that I really want. I've become even tighter with my money lately too.

Most I have ever paid for something (flights+hotel) was when I went to Saigon in Vietnam costing £650.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I'm the worst of both tbh, I buy cheap shit but lots of it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Depends on what it's on really, if it's takeaways I just waste money but I always think stuff through before buying.

Then I end up spending a few thousand on computers/servers/etc lol

I do save tho

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i prefer to save i don't like buying (expensive) things unless i know i will get maximum use out of them or if they're 100% worth it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I am like tom, I buy a lot of cheap stuff so I spend like a mad woman. I do save too as I get paid monthly I just decide I'm gonna save a big chunk as soon as I get it so I can be reckless with the rest. Find it really hard to make it to the next pay check when I do that tho

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I'm not the greatest with money, I tend to just spend it stupidly but I'm trying to budget and cut down on the stupid spending and think better about what I buy, etc. It's not going well so far but it's a hard habit to break.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    effurt

Latest Awards:

I prefer to save money and just buy necessities as I have a €28,000 uni bill coming up!

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

With only being a student with no job i can't really go out spending loads even if i did spend too much on a holiday but its worth it think if i did have the money i would still just save simply cos im used to it. thats a lie i would probably spend too much.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I save most of my paycheck to save up for bigger purchases. Almost about to hit my next purchase goal!

But the small chunk I allow for living expenses and food etc I spend easily. Any smaller purchases like clothes etc I'll buy a fair amount but only if it's cheap/on sale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast