HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Default don't you just hate sixth form/college

sixth form was defo the 2 most depressing, stressful and miserable years of my life and even though I didn't hate my subjects at first I couldn't wait to leave! nearly left in yr 12 but stuck it out and now I'm living it large at uni!

my advice if you hate it is to think of the end result...it's only 2 yrs out of your life!

also if you love certain subjects during school expect them to get x10 harder! (french )

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I loved college. Best years of my life with the best people.
    Like Zak Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I went to college about 4/5 different times for different subjects and struggled to enjoyed it, struggled to make friends with people also so I ended up leaving because I didn't see the point anymore. I finally went back a few years ago to give it a proper good go. I really enjoyed the first year but the second year, not so much. I was happy to go in, do the work, apply for unis while everyone else just messed about and took ages. I got bored of waiting for everyone else to catch up and told my tutor I was going to drop out, he let me finish some work from home so I could still get the qualification. It was all pointless in the end anyway cause I didn't bother with a uni cause of a girl, stupid move on my part.
    Last edited by Charlie; 28-06-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SO HORRIBLE!!!!

a level french has been the bane of my life for the last 2 years, i can't even count the amount of times i've had breakdowns about how much hell it has caused within my life, i don't think ppl realise how horrible of a subject it really is

i've met some of the loveliest people ever though who i hope to stay friends with for as long as i can think of and i've really gotten lucky with my sixth form and teachers who make my classes feel more like a family than anything and the group of friends i have currently that i've made through sixth form are the nicest group of friends i've ever had in my life but there's no denying college made me suicidal at 1point anyways

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sixth form was undoubtedly the 2 best years of my life io far i'd say
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

mm it had its ups and downs for me, it did get really, really boring though about halfway through my 2nd year.

can't say i'm going to miss it though, but there will be a handful of people and teachers who certainly made the experience more enjoyable
    /

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I actually did leave... twice

Then I just did the Access to Higher Education Diploma later on in life for one year to get into Uni instead!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

College's are likely a much better option than sixth form unless you're looking to get into a top university.

Tokens
    Habbo
    effurt

Latest Awards:

Nope cos I'm Irish and we don't have either of those

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

No I loved high school it was so easy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast