HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Goldcoins Fill My Blanks - Ends 4th July [Win a Sack on Habbo & Tokens!]

Everyone loves a bit of Blankety Blank, so I thought I would bring some Blank realness to Habbox!

The title is definitely NOT a euphemism for anything else, in this competition I would like you to fill in the blanks below with a word or Phrase of your choice to complete each of the sentences below. Post your answers below. The entry which has me falling off my seat laughing the most will win! Please note however that forum rules should be followed, so lets not get too inappropriate or rude!

1. Lawrawrrr has been feeling rather BLANK this week. She found out that BLANK actually tastes like BLANK.

2. Theresa May is BLANK. Even Larry the cat has decided to BLANK her.

3. My favourite member at Habbox is BLANK. I love the way they BLANK elegantly around the forum.

4. My favourite thing to do on Habbo is BLANK.

5. This morning for breakfast, I had a thoroughly satisfying
    BLANK.

Prize: 20 Habbo Credits & 200 Forum Tokens!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

1. Lawrawrrr has been feeling rather enlightened this week. She found out that avocado actually tastes like slime mould and disappointment.

2. Theresa May is in heat. Even Larry the cat has decided to seduce her.

3. My favourite member at Habbox is Landon. I love the way they leave forever elegantly around the forum.

4. My favourite thing to do on Habbo is go bankrupt.

5. This morning for breakfast, I had a thoroughly satisfying Tommy Tank.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Josh9507

Latest Awards:

1. Lawrawrrr has been feeling rather ANGRY this week. She found out that COMPUTER SCREENS actually tastes like BLOOD.

2. Theresa May is so toned an hot . Even Larry the cat has decided to MARRY her.

3. My favourite member at Habbox is TripJay. I love the way they Smoke weed elegantly around the forum.

4. My favourite thing to do on Habbo is STAY AFK APERENTLY .

5. This morning for breakfast, I had a thoroughly satisfying MOUTH FULL OF SHAMPOOO

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1. Lawrawrrr has been feeling rather CURIOUS this week. She found out that HABBO RAINBOW UNICORN MANURE actually tastes like BOBBA.

2. Theresa May is LIKE A CORN FIELD. Even Larry the cat has decided to RUN THROUGH HER AND SCRATCH her.

3. My favourite member at Habbox is FLYINGJESUS. I love the way they SAVE HABBOS FROM THEIR SINS elegantly around the forum.

4. My favourite thing to do on Habbo is LITERALLY BLANK...

5. This morning for breakfast, I had a thoroughly satisfying MCDONALDS, WHAT ELSE?
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Just a few hours left to enter this!!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager