HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jamez View Post
    Tesco pays 16 year olds the same as 50 year olds, so everyone gets the same. But there is a 3-6 months "probation" period where you'll be on slightly less, but after that, your pay will match everyone elses.
    Awesome, thanks letting me know

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I work at Sainsburys so I can't comment on how good Tesco are as employers but I can say as a job while you go through college, it's a good choice. It's pretty basic stuff that's easy to learn, the pay is usually good, it's good experience and I'm willing to bet they'd give you extra hours during summer, breaks, etc. when you've got more time to work.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I work at Sainsburys so I can't comment on how good Tesco are as employers but I can say as a job while you go through college, it's a good choice. It's pretty basic stuff that's easy to learn, the pay is usually good, it's good experience and I'm willing to bet they'd give you extra hours during summer, breaks, etc. when you've got more time to work.
    good to know, thanks Charlie!

or i'll fire you
    Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

I workes at Tesco for a few months and they're pretty good and understanding - pays good, monthly booklets with offers and free stuff, discounts online it's pretty nice. I worked in an express store which is drastically different to working in an extra or superstore but Tesco are pretty good employers

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    I workes at Tesco for a few months and they're pretty good and understanding - pays good, monthly booklets with offers and free stuff, discounts online it's pretty nice. I worked in an express store which is drastically different to working in an extra or superstore but Tesco are pretty good employers
    Yeah the one near me is express

or i'll fire you

i like tesco tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by King-Tom View Post
    Hello,

Soon for my first job i was thinking of going into a tesco, are they good employers?
    Hey buddy just seen this. I have worked at Tesco over the past three years, and I have really enjoyed my time there. Do you know what role you will be applying for? I started off in the Grocery department stacking shelves during twilight hours (4pm-1am) and then I applied for an internal vacancy as a checkout supervisor which is the role I currently do.

Good job while you'll be in education, usually quite flexible. A flexible contract does mean that you will get contracted hours every week but if they ask you to work more hours, they are entitled to do so. Pay is going up by 10% over the next two years however the negative side to that is they are taking away the time and a half pay on a sunday away.

Good luck!

Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12