HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Please do not recreate Martin's room it always makes me seasick if you're gonna go a no bars route without BC then black holes are your friend as before, I assume they're fairly cheap with the rise of BC but who knows WHO KNOWS
    Black Holes only cost Duckets to buy now, so they're extremely cheap and easy to get hold of too. Failing that though, even though she doesn't want to use BC she could always edit the floor plan in the editor so it's not taking up 4 spaces with a Black Hole.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    even though she doesn't want to use BC she could always edit the floor plan in the editor
    What no she can't not without bc
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What no she can't not without bc
    I wasn't 100% sure if she got it for being a fansite representative! I usually just buy those balloons to try get free BC if I ever need it though, so an alternative if there's nothing to use as bars.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I wasn't 100% sure if she got it for being a fansite representative! I usually just buy those balloons to try get free BC if I ever need it though, so an alternative if there's nothing to use as bars.

Nahhh, our BC goes to Kelly and the Builders Manager, as I don't get much use out of it.

I'm kind of thinking iced blocks in rainbow colours, or wait till I get BC back! I have tons of black holes but 2x2 is too big I think BUT what I could do is literally pick up the color tiles and stack ducks up so people can't get there I suppose!!
    @fritec; inspired me to use skyscraper windows after he suggested fog walls (the room already had the cute view) so this is the room so far:

I'm lit not sure about the monster plants but it's pretty much all I've got atm

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO thank you everyone for your feedback so far!!

Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I like that bg I used it in a couple of rooms ps you know monster plants you can walk over right and YES they def need 1x1 black holes it would solve so many problems
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I like that bg I used it in a couple of rooms ps you know monster plants you can walk over right and YES they def need 1x1 black holes it would solve so many problems
    Yeah I love this one and the blue one with people (that's in my giveaway room)!!

Also yeah I'd totally stack above the monster plants once I'm decided if I wanna keep them.

ALSO WHAT DO I PUT IN THE PEOPLE AREA why is it so hard to design in rainbow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Was gonna say parasols or icms in multi colours but not sure if you have those... IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME LARGE AND COLOURFUL COLLECTION OF RARE ITEMS THAT YOU OWNED eh eh eh
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

ugh i used to have a full collection of ICM (except gold) and fans but I sold them ALL why am I such an idiot

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

D
    R
    A
    G
    O
    N
    S

noob