I used to run a pretty small time independent blog, even though I did not generate any sort of profit I would sometimes get media passes to small time shows or festivals. I'm starting up the site up again and I would like to see if anyone want to contribute to it. You could write literally anything you want, music reviews, share your favorite playlists, and you can write how often you want (once a week, once a month, doesn't matter). You don't need to be good at writing at all, this isn't some professional blog I just do this for fun and to get to some free shows.

Full disclosure: I can't afford to pay you to write but if you enjoy writing anyway, it could be beneficial to both of us. I get more content on my empty blog and I can apply for media passes for some small shows in your city on your behalf, of which you can attend and write reviews for me.

If you want to know I've gotten media passes to post malone, skepta, kaytranada, 50 cent, gorillaz, and ed sheeran in the past 2 years and I'm in the process of applying for media passes outside of music, such as movie screenings, comedy festivals etc.