HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wilkd

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Friend Categories

Before you used to be able to sort your friend list into categories, has that feature been removed?

I still have the categories on my client but can't for the life of me find out where do move people around or add/delete categories

Like nat965 Liked

DJ_Shadow is offline Ultra Rare Trade Forum Owner
    Rare Values Advisor
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ_Shadow

Latest Awards:

On the old Habbo homepage, there used to be a friend management tool on the settings panel. Though when they updated the site a year ago or so they removed it along with a whole load of useful features (how nice of them).

It's ironic that those of us that like to be organised and sort our friends list, are now left with broken categories in the most disorganised manner...
    Like nat965 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

eww ikr --- i have a single empty list called "gohan" (???) which is completely useless now

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Shadow View Post
    On the old Habbo homepage, there used to be a friend management tool on the settings panel. Though when they updated the site a year ago or so they removed it along with a whole load of useful features (how nice of them).

It's ironic that those of us that like to be organised and sort our friends list, are now left with broken categories in the most disorganised manner...
    Yes when I played I loved this feature. Not many people seemed to know it existed.

Used to be useful when removing people who hadn't played in years too by last login.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

It used to be very useful for the reasons you stated I want it back so bad aye

Tokens
    Habbo
    effurt

Latest Awards:

I want this back so badly