HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Debates

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Debates

Hiya!

As some of you may be aware we are currently looking for an acting debates leader whilst Brad is away and as we haven't had debates for quite some time now and they were quite popular depending on the debate topic and whether it was interesting enough to post in.

As I'm hoping to get the debates up and running once we get a new debates leader in I wondered what sort of debates do you all find interesting?

Is there certain prizes that might entice you to post in one?

Any suggestions is helpful!

J xx

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Whoever takes over Habbox Debates in an acting capacity should bare in mind not to get down on themselves if some debates they post don't take off that they thought would - often whether a debate takes off is completely out of your control (context of the news/real world goings on is huge factor) and sometimes the unusual ones will do really well and a more usual one will flop. It's all chance and luck. Best wishes to whoever takes over the role next week!

Like despect, Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I suggested this one to you already but I feel it could be interesting with how relevant (in my opinion) it is today. Whether or not babies should have their gender put as 'U' (unassigned) on birth certificates so they don't have a gender label. This just happened for the first time in Canada: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40480386
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog