HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: music on demand

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Wow, they're all wonderful — it's difficult to pick a favourite! I might just have to alternate and use them all, if that's okay. Thanks so much! Do I need a Soundcloud account in order to download them? Also, if I could ask one last favourite, would you be able to make a three second jingle using either the koto or kalimba?
    You're welcome
    Maybe?? Have I activated the Allow Public Downloads button :hmm::hmm::hmm: ?
    Well, by all means, we can prepare a quick RAR/ZIP file containing all the jingles (in a X format) at the original quality, whenever we feel like we've done all the task

Btw, I had some ideas for the 3-second ones. According to the synthesizer, these are truly songs with 3 seconds of duration but... something's happened in the middle of process and now they are just "less-than-10-seconds" ones, with an exception or two

KALIMBA

KALIMBA TOO

KOTO AND SHAKU

KALIMBA AND SHAKU

SOPRANO SAX
    Just a quick random jingle that happened to be made during the creation of the other ones. It wasn't intended to be one of the suggested jingles, but who knows?

KALIMBA

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks, LUCPIX. You're a saint. I'll create an account and get everything downloaded momentarily — they're just what I was after. I'm sure they'll fit wonderfully in the recording I have planned. Thank you!

I have an account, but I can't seem to download anything. Is there an obvious button I'm missing? I can use my browser plugin to download — hopefully it won't compromise quality.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 17-08-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Thanks, LUCPIX. You're a saint. I'll create an account and get everything downloaded momentarily — they're just what I was after. I'm sure they'll fit wonderfully in the recording I have planned. Thank you!

I have an account, but I can't seem to download anything. Is there an obvious button I'm missing? I can use my browser plugin to download — hopefully it won't compromise quality.
    To be completely honest with, this is the first time that this poor synthesizer has been used for a bigger purpose rather than the short frivolities I use to play for fun so I ought to thank you, too. LUCPIX at your service!

To download the SC's audio files a download permission is required, and this is something that one must to activate right before publishing it so it is my fault. On the other hand, you can and you will have the original files, probably in mp3, so we don't have to worry about a potential lack of quality of them or whatever. You will receive a PM with it very soon.

Again, thank you very much, Neversoft. It's been a good task

Thank you too, @Sho! Good that you've find the right song right after our first attempt. Cheers to your awesome awesome Youtube masterpieces

Tokens
    Habbo
    bobjim99

Latest Awards:

Hey! Is there any chance I could get a song about the sky? LMAO Please
    Retired Head DJ at 15

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob66 View Post
    This is an interesting and unusual theme, buddy. Keep in mind that it will be an entirely instrumental song, despite our talk about lyrics, threads ago!

Also, this will be a good excuse for me to come up with the guts to fix a terrible bug on the synthesizer here. By all means, a song coming out for you, man

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob66 View Post
    Not exactly or only about the sky, but mainly of the clouds and how they are always slowly changing, just like the bass of this song I made for you:

If you search well, you'll find a download button and hopefully you'll get it with all the file data (including the cute cover) then it'll be easier to find it in your phone or a similar device

Hope you like it and see you soon!

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

hello my good friend @LUCPIX;

let's try something scottish/scotland related?

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    hello my good friend @LUCPIX;

let's try something scottish/scotland related?
    Please, let's
    My Scottish knowledge is quiteeeee vague though! If you can give us some examples (youtube probably has the answers but what if the one I've found is totally different from what you've got in mind aaaaa)

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Please, let's
    My Scottish knowledge is quiteeeee vague though! If you can give us some examples (youtube probably has the answers but what if the one I've found is totally different from what you've got in mind aaaaa)
    give it a try with what you can find on youtube, i'm sure you'll do well.

Just throw in some bagpipes that's Scottish enough

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast