HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    I'm with you - we aren't made of sugar... and acid rains ain't a big hazard for our skins yet -- it doesn't kill us, only... make us a bit smelly, maybe
    How is life down in Brazil? I have a Brazilian friend I met online, but haven't heard from her recently. I also keep meaning to watch City of God.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

When it's hot then it storms it tends to cool the air a bit which is always nice but other than that I wouldn't say I'm a fan of them especially if I'm out in them!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    How is life down in Brazil? I have a Brazilian friend I met online, but haven't heard from her recently. I also keep meaning to watch City of God.
    Weather, you've meant? Believe or not, it's cold; but, since snow and ice don't belong to our land, it's a synonymous of freezing wind blows and, as a consequence of it, clean skies with some drawn-by-UFOs fluffy clouds, above us. The sunsets look prettier and it frequently is pink or orange. It's a perfect opportunity for us to sit there and read a novel - bad times for local soccer players.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12