HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Default Are you and your family close?

Are you all close? Are you closer to one parent / sibling more than the other?

I'm close with all but my little brother, I feel the age difference between us has made it harder for us to form any sort of closeness so when we talk it's like we're strangers. I'm really hoping as he gets older, we can find more things to talk about as I'd hate to think we'd stay this distant forever.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i wasn't particularly close to my family before i moved to university, but since i've moved we've become closer which i found weird also my siblings are way older than me too so i've also been in a position where i've had nothing to talk about with them so we weren't particularly close, but as i got older it changed so hopefully it will for you too

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I'm close to my twin sister. Anyone else i treat like any other family member.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really know my mother's side very well at all, but everybody is extremely close on my father's side — I would actually say we are the closest family I have ever known. We have sadly suffered through the passing of two key family members in the last couple of weeks, but while it has been very tragic, difficult and upsetting, it put into perspective how lucky I am to have such a close and loving family, and it was nice to know those who are no longer with us departed having lived lives filled with love and comfort bolstered tremendously by the family.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Yess I'm really close to my parents and brother. Not so much any other extended family as they all live back in England so we barely talk.
    As @Sho; said I got much closer to them when I moved to uni, especially my mum! Could just be cuz I grew up more and had more in common with them.

Tokens

Not really, I'd say I'm probably closer with my friends than my family

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Well, this is a very complex question relating to my family. I am close to my family I live with (mum, dad, sister, brother) but since my nan we kind of lost contact with my mums side of the family even though we were all really close, things happened and we all drifted. As for my dads side we don't really talk to them, majority of them in Canada so it's quite hard to keep in contact. We only talk through facebook, hoping to go visit them soon though!