HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    yes mine is cool
    u should change ur forum name to match

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    yes mine is cool
    I think yours is cool too

Tokens
    Habbo
    effurt

Latest Awards:

It's alright! I'll probably not switch again though, I have alot on this account

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Very happy. My username on Habbo is Bongo. I don't know if the rules have changed, but long ago nobody could register the name because of its inclusion of the word bong. I emailed Player Support and asked if they could change my username to Bongo, and I received a reply from 0rca who happily dealt with my request. Thus I obtained an unobtainable name.
    Can we still do that? Emailing player support asking to change our usernames? Please, say yes

My .COM's nickname (lucas32145) was generated through my actual name on a Facebook page. When I attempted to create an account on .COM in 2013, I found that I actually had an account made already, since 2011, so it happened to be too old and the "first-time-playing-nickname-changing" stuff wasn't there

I'm not that satisfied with this one because some people don't talk to me thinking that I'm a mindless noob (which is half true!), that's why I also have the old unused fella lucpix just for formal emergencies
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 21-07-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Can we still do that? Emailing player support asking to change our usernames? Please, say yes
    Probably not. It's been over ten years since I got my name changed, and I haven't heard good things about player support these days, but worth a try I guess.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post

My .COM's nickname (lucas32145) was generated through my actual name on a Facebook page. When I attempted to create an account on .COM in 2013, I found that I actually had an account made already, since 2011, so it happened to be too old and the "first-time-playing-nickname-changing" stuff wasn't there

I'm not that satisfied with this one because some people don't talk to me thinking that I'm a mindless noob (which is half true!), that's why I also have the old unused fella lucpix just for formal emergencies
    I don't know anything about name changes, but maybe if you email them and ask anyway seeing as it was generated through your Facebook name rather than you picking the name you wanted they might allow it. I'm not 100% sure though, as I said but it's always worth trying.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I'm happy enough with mine! When Habbo banned me for saying Habbox just after the merge I made an account called 'Philusionate' so people still knew who I was when I was Events Manager :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Probably not. It's been over ten years since I got my name changed, and I haven't heard good things about player support these days, but worth a try I guess.
    Just remembered — I had an alt account I made a couple of years ago when they would give you a guest name (not sure if they still do this) and allow you to change it within 72 hours or whatever. I never changed the name, and ended up with an account called guest5927043 or something along those lines. A year or two ago I contacted player support asking if they could change my name since I missed the deadline, but they said they wouldn't allow it. I feel like player support were a lot more friendly when I got my named changed a long time ago. It also helped that my email address at the time was the same as my Habbo name, and they were all about security and not giving out your information back then. That said, I vaguely remember trying to get my name changed going back even further, but I never received a reply. It was only when 0rca joined the player support team that they got back to me. It's a shame there's nobody like her on the team anymore. Habbo is a bit faceless these days.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Peter1134

Nope, hope that we could change it via purchasing or something. It'd be great. .-.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast