HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Ah, I remember my classic thread (from when I was like fourteen, apparently couldn't spell, and put all my posts in bold) where I noticed hundreds of inactive and unused accounts were deleted, and everyone started grabbing up loads of 'rare' names. Really I should have made a thread asking what Habbo name people would want if they could have anything, and then slide in a little later saying; "Well, as chance would have it, I have come into possession of that name..." People got some really goods ones!
    Unless I'm terribly mistaken, that merger of several hotels that happened made some very interesting combinations of nicknames available, such as though be fair to the new round of newbies they imagined would appear after the merger, or whatever

And guess what great opportunity I missed? Just a few days before my arrival to the English version of Habbo, the great username Lucas was shrewdly caught by an impostor who don't even play Habbo nowadays --- since 2014, lonely and absent!! If the insight of playing a foreign MMO had popped into my head just a few days before August 2011, I would be able to call myself LUCAS/Lucas/LuCaS/lucas now... not ProbablyLucas, or any of its variations, even though it is not that bad, heh. Just imagine that
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 13-03-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lanyon

Latest Awards:

The purpose of my username was so that other people who live in Canberra can identify that I also live there too Lanyon is a district that contains 3 suburbs in the southernmost part of Canberra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me on Discord Philip Vels#0001
    Like MissAlice Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lanyon View Post
    The purpose of my username was so that other people who live in Canberra can identify that I also live there too Lanyon is a district that contains 3 suburbs in the southernmost part of Canberra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like your name but had no idea it was a place!!!

idk if i posted in this thread before but I like my username but I WISH i'd only used it for habbo things and not personal too

Tokens
    Habbo
    HabbosLegend

Latest Awards:

Mine’s nooby - madison0442 - but I used my facebook. It can be good for tricking ppl for them to think I’m a noob! ;P
    I do be that Habbo Legend.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stoney

*Is forever Stoney*

Honestly I wish I picked something different. I could have just named myself Dave or something buuuuuut noooo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234