HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Default Are you happy with your Habbo name?

Do you love or hate it? Have you changed accounts to a name you like more?

When I first made the account, I liked the name but now I'm not a big fan of it. I always get comments like "why are you talking if you're quiet?" or people call me the-quite-one. I understand it's bit to type so I can forgive that. I'd change accounts but I've had it so long that I wouldn't want to lose that.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Yeah I don't really mind it too much, people joke about it all the time but I don't mind. Had a lot of people think I was trying to be cool by adding an ly but they don't seem to be aware that the word actually means something
    Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

yeah. i switched accounts back in like 2014 (maybe? or 2015? idk) because i didn't like my last username. it was awkward to type and people would always say it wrong and it was annoying lmao. happy i did switch mostly cos a week later my old account was hacked into so i'd have lost everything rip.

but yes i like this one although it doesn't actually mean anything it's just what @princess; started calling me

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    yeah. i switched accounts back in like 2014 (maybe? or 2015? idk) because i didn't like my last username. it was awkward to type and people would always say it wrong and it was annoying lmao. happy i did switch mostly cos a week later my old account was hacked into so i'd have lost everything rip.

but yes i like this one although it doesn't actually mean anything it's just what @princess; started calling me
    Not gonna lie, I kind of thought that that could have been your name and Sho was a nickname.. I'm a bit stupid.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Not gonna lie, I kind of thought that that could have been your name and Sho was a nickname.. I'm a bit stupid.
    nah a lot of people think shonly is my actual name hahaha. sho is actually short for shoned though

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Ye mines cool
    Like MissAlice Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Mines great i wouldnt change it tbh
    Name changes would be great too though!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Yes I love itttttt (thanks @Samantha

I've changed accounts so much it didn't really matter swapping again for a fab name and I think I'd feel weird still being 1umbrella1 haha

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Very happy. My username on Habbo is Bongo. I don't know if the rules have changed, but long ago nobody could register the name because of its inclusion of the word bong. I emailed Player Support and asked if they could change my username to Bongo, and I received a reply from 0rca who happily dealt with my request. Thus I obtained an unobtainable name.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast