HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Dream wedding

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Default Dream wedding

what would your dream wedding be like?

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Something small and simple held outside. I wouldn't want a load of people there, just family and close friends and I'd want it outside in a nice wooded area.

Me and my partner have said about having it in Finland, where she is from, in one of the summer houses so then it ticks all of the boxes and we can have the wedding then spend time together the day or two afterwards.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

My dream wedding is in Ireland, in a place called Dunmore back where I'm from (have the church and hotel picked too), both across from the beach. Family and close friends and my doggies hopefully. Going to have it outside with a marquee after the church ceremony. I'd like a cute fishtail wedding dress too

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

My dream wedding would be a small wedding with a few close friends and family outdoors somewhere. My family has a tradition of inviting the whole family. I'm hoping I can try and break it somehow :rolleyes:
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

All I know is that I want it to be outside I'm not sure where though or any of the details but has to be outside, perhaps something with the nature around. Idk haven't given much thought!