HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Group Travel

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Default Group Travel

Those people who have travelled with 3 or more people as a group/family, how do you plan your trips and day-to-day activities?

Researching together before the trip and following a schedule?
    Settling in then figuring out the local scene once you're there?

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I usually travel with my family and my dad will make the plans that we all follow. It works out fine so there is never any issues and if we're on holiday and we don't wanna do that plan, we can always stay at the hotel.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I'm travelling with family, they make the plans. If I'm doing something or going somewhere with friends, it's usually left up to me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RuthlessSlayer-

This year was the first time I went on a holiday with 13 people LMAO. Yes 13 PEOPLE. Usually its like 4/5 but I went with like 2 other families so ya. Basically we just sat down and saw what there was to do there and from there we booked accordingly because there were also children so it had to be something that they would also enjoy. Sometimes you get discounts for booking online so that's what we had done. But overall I really enjoyed it as i was there with all of my cousins etc.