HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TravisOak_

Latest Awards:

Default Do you have an hobby that is uncommon?

I have a few hobbies that are pretty uncommon! One of the biggest ones would be free diving. If someone were to mention a hobby, it would be the usual football etc (which don't get me wrong, I do participate in football).
    However, free diving does have its benefits! I have found iPhones, safes, watches, jewelry and a lot more from it and it's very good fun!

Which made me wonder if anyone has a hobby that is different because I sure have a few .

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

That must be chilly in Southampton omf

Don't think I have any that are unusual really unless you count eating my own weight in sandwiches as a hobby
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like TravisOak Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Dunno if it's unusual enough but I love falling asleep while listening to sound effects of different environments - specially the comprehensive amateur recordings of rides on some of the main Japanese train lines lego_haha Now I know that, for every time the speakers do say, like, "Mamonaku" + something, it is probably announcing the passengers about the train station they're about to reach! Odeguchi-wa-midari-gawa-desu I've been listening to the same audio record every Friday night before going to sleep since I don't really need to think about getting up early on SatAMs

I also do have a passion of searching on archives from internet for early prototypes of videogames which show big differences between its alpha and final version, like Sonic Adventure and, gosh, The Sims. I can't get enough becuase, when I think I've found everything that could possibly be found, a new precious information suddenly appears in the deepest cave so it's kind of exciting

This is my favorite one:

Last edited by LUCPIX; 21-07-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TravisOak_

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    That must be chilly in Southampton omf

Don't think I have any that are unusual really unless you count eating my own weight in sandwiches as a hobby
    Its actually not that bad here in Southampton! We get some lovely days!