HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Club worth it?

Would you consider Habbo Club worth it, for what you use it for?

It really depends on what you use it for. I think it is worth it compared to not having it. With being able to manage groups and stuff. That's pretty much the only reason I have it because you can manage groups with HC but you can't if you don't. Otherwise I wouldn't bother having it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I don't, customising your look with clothing from the catalogue is way cheaper! As you mentioned the only thing I find annoying when I don't have it is the group managing thing, and cheap stack squares in the shop haha

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to get HC for the bigger friends list and the Market Place ads. However, you no longer need ads, and I still use it for the friends list.

I get 30 Credits a month for having HC due to the streak I have - I usually buy the gift boxes of it for just over 60c so realistically it's only costing me 30 Credits a month as opposed to 50 Diamonds and 50 Credits so it's definitely worth it if you have the streak!

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I usually get it for the hair/clothing options because normally you don't have many choices or colours but that's about my only reason for it. I could go without if I didn't have the credits to get it, but I'd say it's worth it if you do and you want one of the features that comes with it.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

If you are playing on the Brazilian hotel, having a HC is the gateway which leads you onto the heaven of notoriety and as a bonus you receive a shirt with the phrase "Hey, come talk to me I am more interesting than the average bacon" written on it, which is weird

But in the international hotel, the clothes and wigs from the catalogue are the best choices, instead - You'll stay with them until you die and they make you handsome

Tokens
    Habbo
    Peter1134

Could give us lifetime BC option, would be better. Lmfao.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I do it just to get the free habbo credits payday thing. Plus when I was younger I brought loads of it and still have 23 months left ahaha. After this, probably won't renew if Habbo is still alive by then.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Peter1134

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    I do it just to get the free habbo credits payday thing. Plus when I was younger I brought loads of it and still have 23 months left ahaha. After this, probably won't renew if Habbo is still alive by then.
    Not worth renewing tbh.