HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    wreky

Default Resolution problems & lagg problems

Hi im having a problem with habbo. My habbo is very blurry and all the text looks weird.
    The game also laggs ALOT even though i have a decent gaming laptop.

I thought it was blurry because of my screen resolution but everything else on my laptop looks fine.
    Tried updating flash to see if that was the problem but no.

Anyone know how i can fix this?
    http://imgur.com/a/KCxQK - picture of text, the last letters get cut off sometimes

http://imgur.com/a/IahY7 - Lagg causes another green arrow to show
    Last edited by wreky; 23-07-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I think @Sloths; was having this issue earlier? Not sure if she found any resolutions. What I do is zoom in and out when it goes blurry and that tends to fix it. Also, if it's the lagging thing where you completely freeze if you hover over the yellow H bar and arrow at the top it'll fix it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    wreky

Thanks for the reply, the lagg doesnt make habbo completely freeze, its as if the pixels dont move quickly enough so i sort of 'ghost' if that makes sense.
    zooming in and out doesnt help either

Tokens
    Habbo
    wreky

http://imgur.com/a/J9QDj habbo is completely screwed

Tokens
    Habbo
    wreky

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

it looks a bit like you're playing a really bad retro. ive literally never come across this before. it wouldnt be your graphics card or anything would it? im rubbish w/ technology

Tokens
    Habbo
    wreky

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    it looks a bit like you're playing a really bad retro. ive literally never come across this before. it wouldnt be your graphics card or anything would it? im rubbish w/ technology
    I doubt it i have an i5 laptop with gtx 1050 so should work perfect & dont have anything else running in the background.
    i have no idea whats happening with it,

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wreky View Post
    Gosh, as if you were trying to play GTA V using the most incompatible graphic chip on a Nintendo 64... emulator!!

Some unverified and improvised tips that might help you

- Do a right click on the game's screen -it will appear some options of Habbo's soul : Flash Player. Click on a button which says something like "Settings"(the other one, not "Global Settings". A kind of pop-up will open and everything behind it will get darker. No worries
    1)Look for an option called "Use Hardware Acceleration". If this is unchecked, check it or viceversa!
    2)In a different tab (same pop-up though), Flash will ask you if you allow it to store data from Habbo on your PC. Say yes if it's not allowed or viceversa!
    Refresh Habbo (I recommend pressing F5 instead of closing and opening the client) and see what happens afterwards!

- If the tips above were useless for you, go to Panel Control and uninstall Flash! Obviously, after this,Google for the latest version of Flash

-In-game tricks: Type on the chat bar the command :refresh. Honestly I doubt the effectiveness of this command but on the other hand lots of Habbos I met in my life used to type it after a long period of generalized lag. The worst thing that could happen is: nothing at all

-Zooming like a boss: Use the command :zoom x but, instead of x, you must to type a random number, preferentially 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 or 10!

Hope this works

Tokens
    Habbo
    wreky

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Gosh, as if you were trying to play GTA V using the most incompatible graphic chip on a Nintendo 64... emulator!!

Some unverified and improvised tips that might help you

- Do a right click on the game's screen -it will appear some options of Habbo's soul : Flash Player. Click on a button which says something like "Settings"(the other one, not "Global Settings". A kind of pop-up will open and everything behind it will get darker. No worries
    1)Look for an option called "Use Hardware Acceleration". If this is unchecked, check it or viceversa!
    2)In a different tab (same pop-up though), Flash will ask you if you allow it to store data from Habbo on your PC. Say yes if it's not allowed or viceversa!
    Refresh Habbo (I recommend pressing F5 instead of closing and opening the client) and see what happens afterwards!

- If the tips above were useless for you, go to Panel Control and uninstall Flash! Obviously, after this,Google for the latest version of Flash

-In-game tricks: Type on the chat bar the command :refresh. Honestly I doubt the effectiveness of this command but on the other hand lots of Habbos I met in my life used to type it after a long period of generalized lag. The worst thing that could happen is: nothing at all

-Zooming like a boss: Use the command :zoom x but, instead of x, you must to type a random number, preferentially 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 or 10!

Hope this works
    Thanks for all the help, tried them all but still the same problems. Its like the pixels dont move quick enough idk.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wreky View Post
    Thanks for all the help, tried them all but still the same problems. Its like the pixels dont move quick enough idk.
    Is this really a retro game? If so, it'll explain everything by itself - it usually has a wacky independent programming (says the prophecyz)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast