HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    I just finished the Morrowind storyline for ESO. Pretty cool if you ask me, though not worth the £30 price tag attached to it.
    Yeah, I enjoy playing through the storylines, but I didn't buy Morrowind because it didn't seem worth the price. I tend to play ESO in bursts. I'll play it for maybe a month or two at a time, and really play the heck out of it. Maybe get ESO Plus for a bit, run through lots of content on different characters, then I'll have a break and come back when there's something new. It's a little disappointing seeing the developers go down this 'chapter' route when they previously said all new DLC will be included with ESO Plus. Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood had their moments, but I really enjoyed the Orsinium DLC.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Yeah, I enjoy playing through the storylines, but I didn't buy Morrowind because it didn't seem worth the price. I tend to play ESO in bursts. I'll play it for maybe a month or two at a time, and really play the heck out of it. Maybe get ESO Plus for a bit, run through lots of content on different characters, then I'll have a break and come back when there's something new. It's a little disappointing seeing the developers go down this 'chapter' route when they previously said all new DLC will be included with ESO Plus. Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood had their moments, but I really enjoyed the Orsinium DLC.

I am the same! I am terrible at PvP but I often go on to do some castle battles. I have found now that I have done everything "major" in the game apart from all the stuff you need to grind for, I get bored very quickly then 5 mins later I find myself on Skyrim or Overwatch! I loved Orsinium, that storyline got me hocked so quickly!! Though, for some reason I cannot beat the stupid arena because of the Rink Of Frozen Blood battle keeps K.Oing me quickly!
    Last edited by Jarkie; 30-10-2017 at 08:30 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

Dying Light
    It's a good game for halloween
    (love):S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

been playing a little bit of stardew valley

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lill-MeeDK

Latest Awards:

Been playing tricky tower, it's like tetris but funnier with more challenges.
    All the love. K.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Lego Star Wars the force awakens!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

Pokemon

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

About time, managed to play the PC's Tomb Raider as faithfully as it could possibly be on its PSX's version. Here, Lara is divingggggg in Peru

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post

About time, managed to play the PC's Tomb Raider as faithfully as it could possibly be on its PSX's version. Here, Lara is divingggggg in Peru
    Ah I miss then graphics and old version of Tomb Raider games were the best!

My last game I played is Life is strange before the storm - This is a beautiful game.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    I am the same! I am terrible at PvP but I often go on to do some castle battles. I have found now that I have done everything "major" in the game apart from all the stuff you need to grind for, I get bored very quickly then 5 mins later I find myself on Skyrim or Overwatch! I loved Orsinium, that storyline got me hocked so quickly!! Though, for some reason I cannot beat the stupid arena because of the Rink Of Frozen Blood battle keeps K.Oing me quickly!
    I feel like PVP can be a lot of fun if you're running with a raid, but these days it seems pretty quiet in Cyrodiil. Battlegrounds look fun, but it sucks you have to buy Morrowind to access them. I have four characters maxed out, so I also feel like I've done pretty much everything a solo player can do. I used to love grinding world bosses, but they made them loads stronger after the Tamriel One update, so now you can't solo most of them. I feel like the game has become more group orientated these days, but I mostly play alone.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast