HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I feel like PVP can be a lot of fun if you're running with a raid, but these days it seems pretty quiet in Cyrodiil. Battlegrounds look fun, but it sucks you have to buy Morrowind to access them. I have four characters maxed out, so I also feel like I've done pretty much everything a solo player can do. I used to love grinding world bosses, but they made them loads stronger after the Tamriel One update, so now you can't solo most of them. I feel like the game has become more group orientated these days, but I mostly play alone.
    Oh I too am a solo player. I don't mind being in group dungeons but there are times of being alone and killing bosses etc and I like the challenge of trying to keep alive and do lots of damage. But yes since the recent update and making each enemy pretty much max level soloing most things is not possible anymore. I am thankful that I soloed Craglorn before the update else I would imagine you can no longer do this anymore. I have played a battleground (as per the beginning quest) and it was okay but you are thrown in there with no beginning tutorial so I spent most of the match trying to K.O. peeps where the aim of the game was to move the ball to A > B back to A again lol!

I wish I had max characters, I just having got the time to grind for levels let alone Armour. I have a level 500 something Dragonknight and thats my highest atm. Do you play this on the PS4?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    Oh I too am a solo player. I don't mind being in group dungeons but there are times of being alone and killing bosses etc and I like the challenge of trying to keep alive and do lots of damage. But yes since the recent update and making each enemy pretty much max level soloing most things is not possible anymore. I am thankful that I soloed Craglorn before the update else I would imagine you can no longer do this anymore. I have played a battleground (as per the beginning quest) and it was okay but you are thrown in there with no beginning tutorial so I spent most of the match trying to K.O. peeps where the aim of the game was to move the ball to A > B back to A again lol!

I wish I had max characters, I just having got the time to grind for levels let alone Armour. I have a level 500 something Dragonknight and thats my highest atm. Do you play this on the PS4?
    The only dungeons I have completed are the public ones. When it comes to MMO games, I'm generally more interested in the exploration and open-world aspects of them, rather than instances and min-maxing and all that. Yeah, Craglorn is probably hard as nails now. I used to go there all the time to collect crafting materials. I used to play another MMO called Rift, and I was big into PVP on that, but I find ESO PVP a lot harder to get into. Oh, by maxed characters I just mean maximum level. I don't think any of my characters have end-game gear, but I've completed Cadwell's gold and the master explorer achievements several times over, so I've given all the content a good run through. I started with a Dragon Knight, but my favourite character is probably my Templar. Yep, I play on PS4. Are you on PS4 too?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

The only dungeons I have completed are the public ones. When it comes to MMO games, I'm generally more interested in the exploration and open-world aspects of them, rather than instances and min-maxing and all that. Yeah, Craglorn is probably hard as nails now. I used to go there all the time to collect crafting materials. I used to play another MMO called Rift, and I was big into PVP on that, but I find ESO PVP a lot harder to get into. Oh, by maxed characters I just mean maximum level. I don't think any of my characters have end-game gear, but I've completed Cadwell's gold and the master explorer achievements several times over, so I've given all the content a good run through. I started with a Dragon Knight, but my favourite character is probably my Templar. Yep, I play on PS4. Are you on PS4 too?
    Oh yes I enjoyed playing Cadwell's post-story campaigns - this was back when the factions wasn't all together not sure what it is like now, probably not much different! Oh a good Templar is OP as anything haha! I have like a level 10 one and it kills fast! Yeah, gimme and add: JamieMzzz and we will hitch a game together when I am free next. btw I am Ebonheart Pact. I do have other characters on the others just not very high level!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh yes I enjoyed playing Cadwell's post-story campaigns - this was back when the factions wasn't all together not sure what it is like now, probably not much different! Oh a good Templar is OP as anything haha! I have like a level 10 one and it kills fast! Yeah, gimme and add: JamieMzzz and we will hitch a game together when I am free next. btw I am Ebonheart Pact. I do have other characters on the others just not very high level!
    Nice! I'll add you when I hop on next (probably tonight). I think my Sorcerer is Ebonheart Pact, my Nightblade is Daggerfall Covenant, and my Templar and Dragon Knight are both Aldmeri Dominion. They're all the same level (CP 300-ish), but none of them are very well optimised. Since I take long breaks, every time I start playing again I've forgotten all the skills. My Sorcerer and Templar are both vampires, but my Dragon Knight and Nightblade are werewolves.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Nice! I'll add you when I hop on next (probably tonight). I think my Sorcerer is Ebonheart Pact, my Nightblade is Daggerfall Covenant, and my Templar and Dragon Knight are both Aldmeri Dominion. They're all the same level (CP 300-ish), but none of them are very well optimised. Since I take long breaks, every time I start playing again I've forgotten all the skills.
    Haha nice, I won't be on it tonight but defo sometime in at the weekend. I hear you, I take breaks, get addicted again then get bored and have a break. There's a new DLC I think? But again I think its only focused on grouped stuff rather than story lines.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha nice, I won't be on it tonight but defo sometime in at the weekend. I hear you, I take breaks, get addicted again then get bored and have a break. There's a new DLC I think? But again I think its only focused on grouped stuff rather than story lines.
    Yeah, the Clockwork City (I think). I remember getting an email about it. I haven't been on ESO lately to check it out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Erm I went on Pokémon Sun the other day but with all the updates it needed to play I gave up, before that was Animal Crossing: Let’s Go To The City on the wii lmao I brought out the old games while at my parents for the weekend! Bloody miss playing AC tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

Pokemon Sun

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

modded gta 5 on my pc

Tokens
    Habbo