HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Hope you guys can help.

Ok I don't know if this is an okay place to post this question, but I'm still doing it. I believe I have athletes foot, because my symptoms fit the description...cracked, red, itchy and peeling skin on the foot. It's getting so bad that when it cracks, it can crack so deep to leave cuts, and it hurts to walk. It's not so bad between the toes but more right under my toes on the soles of my feet. Also, I think it transferred to my fingers because they are starting to peel just a tiny bit...nothing like my foot. I'm bad and itch my foot, because I don't have anything to relieve the itching. I've read that it's pretty rare for women to get it, yet I'm 90% sure this is what it is. Anyway, what I came hear is to ask if anyone knows anyway to cure athlete's foot without buying the expensive lamisil spray or what not? And I'm sure its to point that I need to see a doc about it, but does anyone know if I can just go to a family doctor about it or does it have to be a dermatogist? Any advice would be great!

moderator alert Thread moved by Charlie (Forum Super Moderator): from Discuss Anything as I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by Charlie; 28-07-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I think you could just go to the doctors about it. I don't think a dermatologist would tell you anything different than a doctor. Although I've never been to see one so I don't really know. I'd suggest going to see a doctor and see what they say. Just saw this thread was posted from a little while ago. I hope it got sorted!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

My dad has had this in the past I think but you really need to see a GP or something. They might be able to prescribe something cheaper for you if money is a problem!

If it's not athletes foot and is just really sore cracked skin then moisturiser/shea butter would be good to soften them up. But I really would get it checked out by a professional because it's a fungal infection that won't just go away!!