Hello Everyone,

First of all, I want to (re)introduce myself. I'm Reece and I will be the Acting Debates Lead. Now, I have been asked to step in and take action on the Debates Forum because, well, it's not doing very well! But, I will change that.

Debates? What are they?!

At Habbox we like to try and engage our audiences with our staff and get a really good mixture between the two parties. And, a way for staff and users to connect and discuss with each other in a professional and friendly way, is Debates! We host debates for everyone to post their ideas, but we do also respect everyone's opinions and therefore will not disrespect others in any way shape or form.

If you haven't read the debate forum rules, please click HERE before reading on.

So... When are debates posted?
That's where I come in... As Acting Debates Lead it will be my responsibility to monitor/moderate the debates forum whilst posting new and fresh debate topics for everyone to comment on. But my timetable will look like this;

Monthly Debate - Open all month; closes on last day - Rewards are given at next month start (1st of the next month - THIS DEBATE IS POSTED AT THE FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH.
Weekly Debates - Open all week (Posted Friday and closes on Thursday, and new debate is posted on the Friday etc...)

REWARDS?!!!!

Aha, I knew that would interest you... Yes! We love to reward people for doing everything on our forum... But our Debate Awards stick out a lot more then you think...
So, here's what the reward structure looks like / will look like;
Every MONTHLY debate, the TOP DEBATER* will earn a TOP DEBATER AWARD.
* The top debater is someone that is active on the MONTHLY debate, talks to people regarding the topic and updates the debate with new discussions.
Reward: Top Debater Badge, 2 weeks of any current HabboxVIP.

Every WEEKLY debate, there will be an award for someone that puts the most amount of effort and a lot of time into responding to people and updating everyone on new arguments/points for each side.
This person will also recieve: 2 weeks of any current HabboxVIP.

But Reece, I have a debate idea!!!

Well my friend, we have a reward for that too! When you submit a debate idea/topic to myself on PM and it is featured as a debate you will be rewarded with 2 weeks of any current HabboxVIP! So get sending!

Likewise,
If you have any questions regarding debates, feel free to send me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP.

Kind Regards,
Reece.
Acting Debates Lead.