HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Timmy.hi2

Latest Awards:

Post pretty much no GCSES

I left school with pretty much no GCSES mainly Ds and Fs but i aced college with a level 2 in music with a disctiction and my Level 3 Music with 2 Merits and a Pass. I am now just finishing my degree in audio production I all ready do some work as a live sound engineer for small events.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

Grade school I was so so. My reading and math were always low. That was when I was put in Special Education because of my reading comprehension. I did good in middle school. I even got honor roll. High school I did well too. I had a 4.0GPA but only because during my Senior year I had to drop my Pre-Calculus and Senior Math class. LOL. Surprisingly I did well in my English class. Even writing.

I admit I could have tried harder. But overall my grades were good.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    Yeah my grades were usually pretty high, apart from Calculus I just couldn't understand anything past achieved (C) level for calc...
    This is the same with my situation. I’m taking Calculus right now and planning to take it again in College. I only got a B/C for my Chemistry Class, but all were around A’s and a few B+

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

My grades were awful at school. I was avging a D at most.

But I got into college and ended up getting three A grades at A-level, then going to uni and walking away with a high 2:1 so it can be done. have faith!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

GCSE's were pretty good, A levels awful, degree not bad.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

My grades were really good up until the middle of high school when I was put into the higher group and I fell in math especially because I skipped a whole year of it. My final score was lower than I expected but actually not bad overall.

In uni I was good but by the end I wasn't enjoying it and also got sick so ended up doing more poorly and finishing right on the average.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

Top of my class, of course. *sassy girl emoji*
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

My grades during my 1st year of primary school and my 1st year of secondary school is awesome af. But for the other years, I guess, I just lost the touch. Hahah. But I would say, I passed with the flying colors for all the big examinations (the one that really matters in the end). Hihi. So proud and happy with my school performance XD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They were ok, nothing amazing, but I got enough GCSEs and 3 A Level as well - did better in my GCSE English Language than I thought I would so it was a great shock seeing the results when I got them. I believe I could have done better in my maths though; we had 3 exams to do and I got a D for the first one (resat and got a C), then I got a B for my second one (I wanted to resit as I was 6 marks off an A, but I got moved down a set pointlessly and wasn't allowed to resit it). I then got a C on my final exam but it was a foundation paper - if I got to resit the other one I believe I'd probably have pushed it to a B and I would have been even happier with that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12