Likes Likes:  0
    LUCPIX is online now Graphics Manager/Articles Writer and PIAZZI ROCKS! But you rock too
    Habbo
    ProbablyLucas
    Tokens
    Rep Count
    View Awards

Lightbulb "Mistake addictions"

Couldn't find a better definition for this, so, let's use the "term" mistake addictions.

Don't matter, now, which field of art you are currently into (and, probably as a candid wannabe daydreamer or as a seasoned and virtuoso pro),

You probably suffer with a strange habit of committing the same mistakes, art after art as if, somewhere, on the inner brain, a neuron continues telling you that it is really the right way to do what you're doing, although it's not.

I, personally, have a terrible habit of making flat alterations of pixel art, as if they were pieces of paper without a profundity, not a 2D image kindly attempting to look as a genuine isometric. It happens on my AUTO mode (drawing "without thinking") but, after a minute of reflection and hours of attempts, the problem is solved!(?)

Tell us about your mistake addictions..... if you really have one..... maybe!? *runs*

Alkaz is offline Former Assistant General Manager
    Tokens
    Rep Count
    View Awards

I say 'really' a lot. Someone pointed this out to me a little while ago and I instantly responded with "Really?!".