HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default fake eyelashes/eyelast extensions

any of u ever had semi perm eyelast extensions or fake eyelashes or whatev? wat was ur experience?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

semi perm not personally! but from friends they have been gd reviews, but they dnt last the longest and fall out in clumps. altho honestly rly depends on where u go im sure! i like to wear fake eyelashes and i love them!! doesn't matter whether they're cheap or expensive, they always last for as long as i need them

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I got the Russian ones and yea grand when on, but I removed them properly and they pulled out a lot of my natural lashes! I had to buy serum and everything to make them grow and still don't think they are right since. Wouldn't get them again for that reason. They only last a couple of weeks before needing Infills too and they are pretty expensive. Cheapest here I've seen is about £50 (plus Infills then in 2 weeks) Also stopped me from going to Suana and mine weren't as full as the strip lashes im used to. Strip lashes are just handy for me. A good pair and you can get multiple uses out of them. Only maybe if it was for a holiday would I consider getting them again.
    Last edited by Red; 09-08-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    I got the Russian ones and yea grand when on, but I removed them properly and they pulled out a lot of my natural lashes! I had to buy serum and everything to make them grow and still don't think they are right since. Wouldn't get them again for that reason. They only last a couple of weeks before needing Infills too and they are pretty expensive. Cheapest here I've seen is about £50 (plus Infills then in 2 weeks) Also stopped me from going to Suana and mine weren't as full as the strip lashes im used to. Strip lashes are just handy for me. A good pair and you can get multiple uses out of them. Only maybe if it was for a holiday would I consider getting them again.
    oh shit is it a normal thing for regular lashes to come off with then

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    oh shit is it a normal thing for regular lashes to come off with then
    Yes can happen to a lot of people. Haooened to my friend too but she says her grew back quickly.