HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Post your SIMS home, here

Good morning, Simmers

...don't matter if it's from TS1, 2, 3, 4 (or, if you are reading this after 2017, TS5, 6 and, finally, The Sims Forever), if your latest house was build yesterday, or 3 years ago... just show to us the tiny sparkle of architect inside you, that one which always happen to work whenever we start to play The Sims ^_^ Which one's your best creation? Do you actually build a whole "plot", soap opera script for your pixeled families?

Someone has kindly gifted me with her lot on FreeSO. Fortunately, with §20.000, we are able to build a decent Sims 1's home, even though it's very very far from the coolest standards. But who cares? The fancy furniture and easy ways to achieve things become quite boring over time, so why not spend a day or two in my house celebrating the simplicity and, more importantly, the socializing?? That what we needed. Oh, but, before we start the party, a little bit of group Jam making, as money doesn't grow on trees.

Now, if you excuse me, people are complaining about the repetitive Samba from our radio and the mayor of New SimCity just peed on the kitchen, for some reason.

Last edited by LUCPIX; 09-08-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Good morning, Simmers

...don't matter if it's from TS1, 2, 3, 4 (or, if you are reading this after 2017, TS5, 6 and, finally, The Sims Forever), if your latest house was build yesterday, or 3 years ago... just show to us the tiny sparkle of architect inside you, that one which always happen to work whenever we start to play The Sims ^_^ Which one's your best creation? Do you actually build a whole "plot", soap opera script for your pixeled families?

Someone has kindly gifted me with her lot on FreeSO. Fortunately, with §20.000, we are able to build a decent Sims 1's home, even though it's very very far from the coolest standards. But who cares? The fancy furniture and easy ways to achieve things become quite boring over time, so why not spend a day or two in my house celebrating the simplicity and, more importantly, the socializing?? That what we needed. Oh, but, before we start the party, a little bit of group Jam making, as money doesn't grow on trees.

Now, if you excuse me, people are complaining about the repetitive Samba from our radio and the mayor of New SimCity just peed on the kitchen, for some reason.

Omg the jam making station gosh that takes me back! Where's the rest of your house?

I haven't played in a few weeks but I shall post next time I'm on!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    Omg the jam making station gosh that takes me back! Where's the rest of your house?

I haven't played in a few weeks but I shall post next time I'm on!

this side of the lot is a hundred percent ugly looking as I need to economize money in order to buy all the nice stuff TSO's economy system sucks!! things get a bit better after you are promoted to the max level, though

We don't have MOTHERLODES, KLAPACIOUSES AND ROSEBUDS here, you know. The small room containing the three glass cups is a kind of improvised vault that I keep on, so I won't spend all my precious savings with Sodas and clothes as I travel the world!! Btw, LOOK at that spotlight!!! Someone's hosting a party!!! Better get going x

Last edited by LUCPIX; 12-08-2017 at 04:59 AM.