HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Timmy.hi2

Latest Awards:

Default guys your taste in music i want my fitst on Air EXP to be great

ok guys as you may know im the new habbo DJ coming on air soon what i would like to know is your music tastes or genres. here is a list of what i like.

I love jazz its my life the main reason is I play the saxophone i have also played up and down the UK as well as played at an O2 academy. I have been recently over the last few months been getting into Jpop and rock but mainly Jrock. the main people I have been playing is Vamps or X japan.

some of my fav jazz artists I love. Miles davies, Canonball Adderly, Hebbie Hancock and charlie parker.
    If i Get good at this and people enjoy my tastes in music i Hopefully want to do a mainstream show maybe on a Saturday.

This is a little bit about my music tastes and I hope to be hearing your shoutsouts and getting your boogie on in habbo.

This is DJ Jazz Man Signing Off

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy.hi2 View Post
    ok guys as you may know im the new habbo DJ coming on air soon what i would like to know is your music tastes or genres. here is a list of what i like.

I love jazz its my life the main reason is I play the saxophone i have also played up and down the UK as well as played at an O2 academy. I have been recently over the last few months been getting into Jpop and rock but mainly Jrock. the main people I have been playing is Vamps or X japan.

some of my fav jazz artists I love. Miles davies, Canonball Adderly, Hebbie Hancock and charlie parker.
    If i Get good at this and people enjoy my tastes in music i Hopefully want to do a mainstream show maybe on a Saturday.

This is a little bit about my music tastes and I hope to be hearing your shoutsouts and getting your boogie on in habbo.

This is DJ Jazz Man Signing Off
    Hey! I'm an average jazz listener who get attracted to the genre after watching Whiplash at the cinema!! hahaahha
    Well, no way, the Bird is one of the greatest artists out there, there's no arguing - i remember listening to one of the compositions he's played, called PERDIDO, if i'm not mistaken. Do you know this one??

On last year, I got curious about Nina Simone because of her performance of Feeling Good on the LP I Put a Spell On You and I automatically became an ardent fan of her

Caravan is a great composition too, dont u think?? My favorite version of it the one California Guitar Trio made of it, although it doesn't have that Jazzy vibe.. See, Timmy, I've uploaded it to you

Tokens
    Habbo
    Timmy.hi2

Latest Awards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGbWUIxkbQc

this song is awesome

Cannonball Adderley Sextet- Bossa Nova Nemo

part of the Oscar Brown JR Show back in the 1960s
    Last edited by Timmy.hi2; 15-08-2017 at 07:58 PM.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I think it's great that you're playing music that quite a lot of us haven't heard before. I'd bare in mind though, remember to play a variety of all different music because that's what people enjoy. Loving your shows though

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy.hi2 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGbWUIxkbQc

this song is awesome

Cannonball Adderley Sextet- Bossa Nova Nemo

part of the Oscar Brown JR Show back in the 1960s

Don't it impress you that their talent makes the act of playing sax/piano/etc, the way they do, the most instinctive and natural activity among human beings? :hmm:

Love it

Obrigado very much for the remastered one