HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default adidas training trousers

anyone know them track/training trousers lately that seem popular. they like go skinny at the bottom

i've always kinda liked but i borrowed a mates in spain other day and liked them but i kind of like them worn with non-sports stuff which is what i wear. some of my more mad shirts would go well with them. like goodellas. might post a pic tomorrow to show me trying some on. tbh i'm gonna get and don't care if they dont go with my outfit cos i dont give a hoot

just wondered do people like them or have them

last time i wore trackies until other day was like age 12 lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    anyone know them track/training trousers lately that seem popular. they like go skinny at the bottom

i've always kinda liked but i borrowed a mates in spain other day and liked them but i kind of like them worn with non-sports stuff which is what i wear. some of my more mad shirts would go well with them. like goodellas. might post a pic tomorrow to show me trying some on. tbh i'm gonna get and don't care if they dont go with my outfit cos i dont give a hoot

just wondered do people like them or have them

last time i wore trackies until other day was like age 12 lmao
    Something like these? http://www.adidas.co.uk/tiro17-train...s/BK0348.html?

i have a similar pair from Under Armour which are great for training in: http://www.underarmour.co.uk/en-gb/m.../1279796.html?

I get under armour cheap which is why I got these, but I think the Adidas ones are more fashionable, while the Under Armour ones are more technical.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I can't say I'm a huge fan of tracksuits or Adidas sadly