HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RyanAir

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default RyanAir

anyone else think ryanair sucks

like usually i get ryanairs but recently little things about them have been irking me, from O'learys comments on Brexit to seeing a child refused a water while we were sat on the runway cos not allowed to serve a drink before take off or some ****. then i read ryanair are wanting drinks at airports banned cos of drunk behaviour when we all know its cos they wanna rip people off when in the sky

another thing i don't get it why is it only on ryanair they tell you to take out your earphones when the plane is landing or taking off?? easyjet, virgin or ethiad don't have that rubbish so what's that all about.

i dunno i just think they're bad at customer service and more i see of other airlines as an adult more i think mmhmm

thoughts

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

if i have to have ryanair bingo cards stuffed down my throat on their flights for cheap tickets then so be it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

their customer service for me has been generally good.

they are a budget airline and make it possible for many more thousands to go on holiday, so i guess if it means i get a cheap flight, i'll put up with a woman who can't smile or silly rules.
    Like xxMATTGxx Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

"another thing i don't get it why is it only on ryanair they tell you to take out your earphones when the plane is landing or taking off?? easyjet, virgin or ethiad don't have that rubbish so what's that all about."
    Put them back in after the cabin crew have done their final checks and have strapped into their seats - Job sorted.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Isn't it so in the event of an emergency you can hear the instructions rather than listening to One Direction?

Either way hardly an inconvenience.

Pretty sure it's enforced by CAA?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Isn't it so in the event of an emergency you can hear the instructions rather than listening to One Direction?

Either way hardly an inconvenience.

Pretty sure it's enforced by CAA?
    That will be the reason why they ask him to do that for sure rather than to annoy people.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I try to avoid them and go Monarch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Generally get what you pay for. Wouldn't fly with them even if the alternative was to get a train.

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Flew with them twice and never had a problem. Cheap flight and did what I needed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Oh one time I nearly missed my flight for Ryanair and had ran so much to the gate I was pure dying but they gave me water before it took off. I don't mind them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast