HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Habbox aims

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox aims

Is there anything on Habbox you still want or would like to do or are you pretty much done? I think when you join you have aims in mind (it would be cool to be HxHD staff or a Super Mod etc) but obviously the oldies are just hanging around. Or are they? The past couple of years surprised me with @buttons; and @FlyingJesus; taking Management roles when I thought they were PAST IT.

I've pretty much done all mine and more - Habbox Hall of Fame, Habbox Merit, Habbox God, Management, Longest RVM, Longest ARVM, Longest Debates Leader, Spells in HxHD, RV, Articles, News, Content... but there's one more I would like to achieve and that's being top poster on the forum. Currently 4th top poster and 2505 posts away from target. :8

So what about you? Do you have any aims left?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox was dead to me from 2012 until just recently, but I think the last time I actually had a role at Habbox was like 2007. Nowadays I am here because my life is drab and it's something to do. I wouldn't take up another role and I don't have anything I am aspiring towards. I was top rep for years and am still one of the highest posters, but it doesn't really mean anything other than I've been here ages. Habbox is a fun place though and a lot has happened over the years, just a shame it's a husk of the affluent place it used to be.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Not precisely a Habbox, but an all-around goal (which applies mainly for the real life) which Habbox happens to give a supporting hand: Learning how to use PhotoShop, how to deal with the tiny bit of anxiety by not knowing how to keep a friendship after 1 week, and speak english

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

No, I lost interest in being general staff in like 2008.

I have the most tokens what else matters on the forum.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nope definitely done

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm pretty much done with habbo and habbox, still pop on occasionally (habbox moreso)
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The only aim I have really is to be the first female Habbox God for posts (I'm already the top female poster so I might as well get to 20000) .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fulfilled all my aims a while back. Now just lurking.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I still have a few things I'd like to achieve but that's for me to know and MAYBE for others to find out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Be hxhd manager a few more times maybe lol

do they give out habbox merit anymore? They should do it every year like the queens honour list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast