HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Default Thank you everyone who helped with HxSS!

So it's all over for another year (except for the awards - go vote your faves!) and I think we can safely say that Habbox Summer Spectacular really was a massive success

Biggest thanks I feel definitely needs to go to lawrawrrr for her insane amount of time and money that she put in personally to make HxSS such a hit, even being the coolest kid on the block by taking her annual leave from irl work to host and play

It was really great to see so many of you getting involved not only by attending and playing, but also hosting the events. Obviously as Events Manager that's something that means a great deal to me so big thanks to the THIRTY separate folks who hosted at some point during the madness! The full hosting list for the week-and-a-bit of entertainment was as follows:

Making a grand total of 148 hours of on-client activity, bloody marvellous and definitely beating last year's total. These figures don't even include the radio competitions, department quests, or bonus features like the Where's WonderWoman? game and the official fansite event (the one with the badges) which kicked everything off. I'm genuinely proud of the community and those who dug their heels in to make things enjoyable for everyone

Long thread already but I do want to give my personal thanks to Jordan/Fritec who's been my fabulous Assistant Manager for the past few weeks and has done an undeniably fantastic job of recruiting and inspiring a whole bunch of new faces as well as doing all the things (and more) that Events staff should be doing, and of course smashing it in terms of games hosted over HxSS. He's sadly buggering off to uni because he thinks education is more important than Habbox WHAT A FOOL and so we say goodbye and good luck to him... for now! He'll be back, you'll allllllllllll be back. ONCE A HABBO, ALWAYS A HABBO xxxxxxx
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

thanks to everyone involved!
    Like Cherrylala! Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i had lots of fun this year, thanks everyone xxxx

Tokens
    Habbo
    MissBabyP

Latest Awards:

thanks for giving me the opportunity to actually host even being a noob. i had fun xoxo

you are all amazing.
    Like Cherrylala!, Sho Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well done guys sorry I missed it sounds like it went really well

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Thanks to everyone involved, especially those who came to my really early morning events xxx

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I just thought I'd add to the stats but the radio was also online for 160 hours throughout HxSS which is also very good! This year has been a blast, thanks to everyone who has put their time into it and here's to next year!

Like FlyingJesus, Sho Liked

Tokens

ALL THE VERY BEST JORD!!! WE WILL ALL MISS YOU!! HAD A BLAST IN HXSS |||

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk