HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Have you ever been in a relationship that your parents/family don't approve of?

There's only been one that I can think of and that's because the person I was wasn't exactly the nicest person to be with and he treated me quite badly.

Anyway, have you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Yupt;

My mum banned me from going to see him after I told her I met him online. And after I broke up with another ex they said they didn't get a good vibe but would support me if I was happy. The other... 2 they've met (I think) they liked!

But I've only told them about like less than half my partners maybe in total?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Prob
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Yupt;

My mum banned me from going to see him after I told her I met him online. And after I broke up with another ex they said they didn't get a good vibe but would support me if I was happy. The other... 2 they've met (I think) they liked!

But I've only told them about like less than half my partners maybe in total?
    Oh god my mum was the same when I was going to meet with Josh, (Yoshi) can't remember his full forum name or even habbo. But yeah she was like I want to talk to his parents etc I'm like er yeah spoken to them already (I hadn't) but still!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

lmao yeah i was 14 and he was 17 so it's understandable why they were against it but they didn't say anything to drop me, just kinda stayed quiet and were probably thankful that i broke up with him after a week lmfao

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I think they've told me after all but one break up, they didn't like the person I was with then. I do have a habit of finding girls who treat me badly and like the doormat I am, I let them. I know that they love my current girlfriend though so it's all good.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog