HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default How is your motivation/life generally at the moment?

I'm on a real high at the moment and sorting myself out.

Recently had three holidays and on one of them visited my friend teaching in Spain who has really inspired me to get a move on. I knew I had to anyway with my Maths course ending but other things have happened - such as a change of ownership at work and other staff moving on - which makes this seem one of those real time to change moments. So i've sort of had a New Year's Resolution (which I never do) kind of thing.

- Just passed my Maths GCSE which I needed for job qualifications. Two years done.
    - Signed and paid for Spanish lessons starting in September.
    - Signed up to the gym and have started going.
    - Signed up to the main library in the city centre to get my TEFL course done.
    - Putting together references and CV for new job.
    - Put an end to the drinking and instead going for coffee with friends.

Trying to build a routine for myself and get some achievements under my belt, y'know? With the Maths it has felt the past two years like I have just stagnated whilst friends move forward. As a result, my mood was just... flat!

So i'm on a bit of a high at the moment even though winter is approaching. A routine should see me through it and hopefully I will have bettered myself by next spring ready to maybe start teaching abroad which is what I am leaning towards at the moment.

WBU how is your mood/motivation at the moment?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 25-08-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thus far, this has been the worst year of my life, and my position now is utterly different from this point last year. I've had to endure the end of my relationship and the passing of beloved family members. At the beginning of the year, I quit my job essentially due to depression and gave up my apartment. I didn't have a fixed address for a couple of months, and was staying between relatives, and living out of a backpack with all of my belongings in storage.

My only motivation was to get a job so I could then get my own place and eke out a mournful existence in solitude, but when I did get a new job, I absolutely hated it. I hated the work, and I hated all the time it ate up, and I hated how miserable it made me, but through that I realised that everything is bullshit and the only way to be happy in life is to live for yourself and to fulfill your ambitions and desires.

I had a decent salary with this job, so I managed to secure an apartment, then I quit after six weeks. I swapped over to a part-time job in retail and applied for a masters degree so I could follow my ambition to be a writer. I was accepted a couple of weeks later and start next month. I only make enough to pay the bills in my new job, but I really don't mind, because my co-workers are good people and I have spare time again, which I will need when I resume my studies.

To tell the truth, I am still not in a good place. I spent the first two months of my break-up utterly alone, which was just a desolate way to live. I'm alone again now, and while I am better than I was, sometimes things just feel very bleak. I can't see my friends often because I moved to a new town some fifty miles away, and my ex-girlfriend acts like I don't exist. She ruined the relationship, but I didn't want to lose contact with her, but I guess to her a bond build for over half a decade is easily forgotten.

I'm being very candid here. I think the majority of life is just bullshit, really. I'm happy to be doing a masters course, and that I have an excellent opportunity to follow my dreams, because I don't really have much else.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I'd say it's okay. I've reached the point where I know for a fact, especially after two weeks away from work, that I don't want to stay in a job I don't like while living in a town I don't like when if I put in some effort, I can change that. It's helped me find motivation to start going after what I want, so I've started up a blog that I've managed to keep active for the first time ever, I've also been coming up with plans related to that/what to do next, etc. Me and my girlfriend have also officially decided we need to start saving for our move to Brighton and how we're going to do that/what we're going to do.

Just finally getting serious about things rather than thinking about them and wishing they could happen. It's made me happier as well, knowing that I can achieve what I want if I just go for it.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I'm feeling really positive! I just finished my degree in something I wanted to do for so long. I'm so glad it's finally over and that I've finally been able to get a proper job and leave retail behind. I have a chance to progress in my new role and the chance to get more qualifications under my belt. I'm buying a new car tomorrow which I've been waiting to do for so many years now and now that I have that solid good income I can do that and I can finally get serious about completing my goals in life
    Like Charlie Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Crap as usual

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Not too bad. I've found a e-learning course I can do to progress my career just need to work out if I can actually afford it, I'm feeling quite positive about everything currently, question is how long will that last!

Like Charlie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

3 holidays wtf

I have zero motivation to do anything in life and while I'm not pessimistic about my future I'm not exactly super pumped either... -.-

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Not brilliant but not bad. Graduated in Media and Communication at university but it's highly competitive. Started a contact centre job on Tuesday, seems to be room for progression though so let's see?

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

My motivation is going to college. So I need to stay in top of everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk