HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

So are infertile people no longer humans or something
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    So are infertile people no longer humans or something
    Gender reassignment surgery would be pointless then. What would they gain from switching their anatomy? A different way to urinate? That's literally the only plausible reason I can come up with.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You didn't answer my question, and if you think gender is only about pissing and having babies then why are you so up in arms over the issue
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You didn't answer my question, and if you think gender is only about pissing and having babies then why are you so up in arms over the issue
    When you can interpret my posts at face value, then I will answer your troll responses. Obviously both genders have their benefits, but if you're getting that kind of operation just for the sake of taking a piss in the opposite sex's restroom, there is zero point. I never said they were not human, but I can't say that they're sane either. Parents telling their children why they have to see a woman with an Adam's apple and a penis or a guy with a vagina and boobs is obviously not something that is healthy for any functioning country. And we already have people like Jazz Jennings(Shocker) who milk exposure to their fantasy for monetary gain(Even more shocking :rolleyes. Next up is the normalization of pedophilia.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin order:

Asking a question about the logical end point of your daft reasoning isn't a troll response, no-one gets a sex change just to go into a different toilet, you've just claimed that infertile people are insane, plenty of women do have Adam's apples, if people are exposing themselves to minors that's a far bigger issue than "why do they have ___", lots of people are media hogs even without surgery, and paedophilia has nothing at all to do with gender

Do feel free to try again, but I expect instead you'll just make some outrageous claim that I'm trolling when I ask you to follow your supposed "logic" through to its end
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin order:

Asking a question about the logical end point of your daft reasoning isn't a troll response, no-one gets a sex change just to go into a different toilet, you've just claimed that infertile people are insane, plenty of women do have Adam's apples, if people are exposing themselves to minors that's a far bigger issue than "why do they have ___", lots of people are media hogs even without surgery, and paedophilia has nothing at all to do with gender

Do feel free to try again, but I expect instead you'll just make some outrageous claim that I'm trolling when I ask you to follow your supposed "logic" through to its end
    Nowhere in the thread did I say that infertile people are mentally ill. I said that transgenders are mentally ill, and that they'd need that body matter in order for them to actually function like the gender they believe they are. Undertaker hit the nail on the head - you can attach the genitals and it would mean nothing since they can't experience love the way they envision in their fantasy world. Sure, you can do multiple things by being the opposite gender, but you can accomplish those benefits through the hormonal shots and fashion in order to get the ball rolling. Gender reassignment means you're just changing your sex organs - changing your aesthetics would fall on plastic surgery and cosmetics. Getting a penis or a vagina means you can piss differently.

And exposure isn't just limited to the media - it's literally everywhere. I'll add this video, since Sinead McCarthy is brutally honest about the scenario.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMagician View Post
    Next up is the normalization of pedophilia.
    I don't know why people love chucking this out there everytime something remotely socially progressive happens. Oh my God if we legalise homosexuality then we're one step away from paedophilia! Oh my God if we legalise same-sex marriage we're one step away from letting children get married! Oh my God if we let people be the sex they want to be then we're one step away from paedophilia!

It's simply not true and the instant you say it makes you seem so **** stupid.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

"I never said they were not human, but I can't say that they're sane either" in response to me asking if you think that infertile people aren't human. So yes, you did say that... not my fault if you can't even follow your own conversation
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"I never said they were not human, but I can't say that they're sane either" in response to me asking if you think that infertile people aren't human. So yes, you did say that... not my fault if you can't even follow your own conversation
    Brain fart, maybe? I wasn't thinking at the time that infertile people are insane, my thought process was still focused on transgenders since they are the scope of the thread. Can't change that post to clarify now anyway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMagician View Post
    Next up is the normalization of pedophilia.
    What an incredibly weird thing to deduce from this thread.

Bottom line is we should all want to be more social progressive in our standpoints regardless of our disagreements. The issue stems with those afraid of (or quite frankly don't want to) change their views. Some people are so closed-minded about any change to society that we end up moving nowhere or end up having a very divided society which never ends well. I will still see a person with boobs as female a person with a dick as male and I will not change. I will not walk up to someone and ask what pronouns they want to be. I will, however, happily stand corrected if someone turns around and says "actually I identify as x" and I'll happily change the way I refer to them - simple as. The problem lies with the ones that either don't budge, regardless of differing opinions and with those who want everything. I have trouble going onto twitter and seeing so much stupid shit about transgender issues that literally DON'T MATTER. Like the one about the pink globe next to the blue globe - this isn't an issue? People that openly slate and throw hate-speech are the issues and people that attack anyone for having a different belief (including very extreme transgender sympathsies (completely wrong word)) are the issues.

There's less and less open debate in the world because no matter what you say you are a hater, a racist, a sexist, a homophobe. We need more progressive, open, accepting debate and maybe things will move. This won't happen with bickering and closed minds.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast