HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Have you ever had counselling/did you find it useful?

I've had CBT counselling which I found useful, it actually made me want to become a counsellor which is why I'm going to go into that field of counselling myself!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I personally found it about as useful as a chocolate fireguard, but may have just been the person I had not being particularly good idk. Seemed to me like it was just "well how about NOT feeling that way" which left me feeling worse as though they thought I had problems on purpose I know that a lot of people are helped dramatically by it though, so good luck with your future in it, it's a really worthwhile thing to do!
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I had it once, but I didn't like it much. I can't really remember what it was about it, but there was something about the person that just made me feel like they weren't all that interested in helping me.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I personally found it about as useful as a chocolate fireguard, but may have just been the person I had not being particularly good idk. Seemed to me like it was just "well how about NOT feeling that way" which left me feeling worse as though they thought I had problems on purpose I know that a lot of people are helped dramatically by it though, so good luck with your future in it, it's a really worthwhile thing to do!
    Thank you, it is worthwhile!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I had it once, but I didn't like it much. I can't really remember what it was about it, but there was something about the person that just made me feel like they weren't all that interested in helping me.
    I think from my experience it's more getting the right person, like it's how you feel towards your counsellor. Sometimes you just don't connect with your counsellor meaning you don't get the full affect of it and you don't find it useful. I know quite a few people have to move counsellors several times till they finally found the right one. I think perhaps because you wasn't feel connected with your counsellor it might mean the counsellor themself picked up on that too. Sorry you didn't find it useful though!