HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default L'Oreal transgender model says all white people are racist

'Your entire existence is drenched in racism': L'Oreal's first transgender model claims 'ALL white people' are racist in extraordinary Facebook rant that could see her lose lucrative cosmetic campaign

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...le-racist.html

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Mail
    With a dizzying fanfare, she was brought in as the 'face of modern diversity'.

But days after she was announced as L'Oreal's first transgender model, Munroe Bergdorf launched an extraordinary rant declaring all white people racist. The 29-year-old British star, who appeared in the cosmetic giant's recent '#allworthit' campaign alongside Cheryl Cole and Katie Piper, now faces being dropped from her lucrative new role.

In a lengthy Facebook rant, she wrote: 'Honestly I don't have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people. 'Because most of ya'll don't even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour. Your entire existence is drenched in racism. From micro-aggressions to terrorism, you guys built the blueprint for this s***.

'Come see me when you realise that racism isn't learned, it's inherited and consciously or unconsciously passed down through privilege. 'Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk. 'Until then stay acting shocked about how the world continues to stay f***** at the hands of your ancestors and your heads that remain buried in the sand with hands over your ears.'

The stars of the advertising campaign were selected by L'Oreal as part of its ongoing drive to celebrate diversity and inclusivity in beauty.
    There's so much to say I have no idea where to start. What's best to say is I just wish I had the power to drop this deviant into deepest darkest Africa or Middle East so he can see just how peaceful and tolerant the black and brown races are to someone slagging them off, especially to a bloke wearing his mothers clothes. Wouldn't last a day.

And when he had his twig and berries chopped off why did he want to use white racist medicine? Invented by those evil white imperialist men? Why didn't he use the medicines of the wonderful 'people of colour' like rubbing leaves on the wound, casting voodoo spells, shrunken heads and no general anasethetic?

I used to believe race didn't matter... but the Left now says it does matter so okay it matters. Have it your way. You want to play identity groups so let's play - how did that work out in the US Election eh? Like all other races, whites are increasingly voting as a bloc - and there's only going to be one winner from that game and that's my side.

Keep racheting it up until it reaches boiling point and see what happens.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 31-08-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

What an absolute bell, sounds like she's been reading Hotep blogs or something. Will get fired but will probably then get picked up as spokesperson for something ridiculous
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but there is a way of going about getting it out there and going on a rant via Facebook after landing yourself a big campaign isn't the best way to do it.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

She was fired! Deservedly.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I hope the L'Oreal CEO board who fired him were straight white males whose imperialist ancestors traded slaves.

correction* sorry, I should say bought slaves because the main slave traders were the black Africans selling other tribes they'd captured. Facts matter after all.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 01-09-2017 at 05:32 PM.