HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Do you take a long time planning/thinking about a holiday?

Or are you like me and very laid back about it?

I can literally go anywhere. Earlier this year when me and my mate were booking to go away we literally had no idea, just popped up and were like yeah lets go away and go somewhere a bit mad. Within the hour or looking at flights etc we were about to go to Shanghai, Moscow, Singapore, Hanoi, Phnom Penh... ended up on Saigon after seeing it and doing a quick Wiki search. No fuss just book there and then and it's a done deal.

Any holiday I don't like thinking too much about it, as long as it is new, not full of tourists and I haven't been there before I am up for it. I always say if people just talk about holidays it never happens: need to book there and then.

Quite exciting really because I have seen a lot this year and will hopefully see a lot next year but I have literally no idea where I will end up going away. Could be China, Japan, Cambodia, Mongolia, Brazil, Tanzania, the Philippines - anywhere.

I would like to say by the time I am old I will have been most countries in the world (if not all). That's like an aim of mine.

WBU
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 06-09-2017 at 11:39 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Usually know where we want to go and book it fairly last minite

when we went to Mexico it was fairly last minute as we saw something nice online as thought bugger it let’s go

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I'm pretty chill about it, the only thing I stress over is booking it in plenty of time so it doesn't go up in price although if I knew I could get it cheap then I could easily just book it whenever.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Generally, I'm pretty chill. If its a big trip, or should I say, long flight (8+ hours) I'd book ahead and kinda stress, but anything like a weekend getaway I'm like yolo lets go bro.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

Not really I'm normally pretty chilled about it!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do spend time thinking about and planning things, but I don't really go on holiday very often.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I think about holidays a lot, especially when I'm at work, which is most of the time

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I think about holidays a lot, especially when I'm at work, which is most of the time
    lmao same, i've been on holiday for 7 weeks in 2017 and in work today i was like I FANCY A HOLIDAY

my friend works in Brussels for the EU so i might go there around christmas tbh. been to Belgium but never to Brussels

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

im sure i spend more time looking for holiday than i do on holiday. Ive been on some really shit holidays and really shit hotels i get so stress about it not being good. Normally ill decided a general area then just find places i can afford and like (I can be really fussy about where i go i hate the beach so i want to stay near the beach so i can see the sea without going on the beach) Ill find a short list of places then spend ages on trip adviser. Its worth it tho this year i found the perfect place.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Of course I will take a long time planning it. But none will work. The spontaneous trips are the one usually get to go!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast