HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    olliepotterton

Latest Awards:

Default Why I left habbox for the like, 6th time.

Its been a while since I left, and I doubt anyone cares about what I have to say but:

Habbox has became so inactive. I reapplied for DJ, which didn't last long. My trial ended on a bad note because I was inactive. I was inactive because I only got 1 listener... myself.
    I tried applying for articles and content designer again, I got back from articles, but never got any perms set up, same with content designers. This went on for 3 weeks or so?
    I then got PMed saying I was removed from the staff team for inactivity. I don't see how I was suppose to be active in the staff team if I didnt have perms?!

Anyhow, thats why I quit. Sad to see habbox die out like this.

Ex Content Designer
    Ex HabboxLive DJ
    Ex HxHD Staff
    Ex Competition Staff
    Ex Article Writer
    Ex Article Proof Reader

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    olliepotterton

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    lol
    no.

Ex Content Designer
    Ex HabboxLive DJ
    Ex HxHD Staff
    Ex Competition Staff
    Ex Article Writer
    Ex Article Proof Reader

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

your 100 posts in over 2 years have been a huge contribution to the website - thanks and goodbye

Tokens
    Habbo
    olliepotterton

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by fritec View Post
    your 100 posts in over 2 years have been a huge contribution to the website - thanks and goodbye
    No problem.

Ex Content Designer
    Ex HabboxLive DJ
    Ex HxHD Staff
    Ex Competition Staff
    Ex Article Writer
    Ex Article Proof Reader

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I'm gonna say this because I feel like I need to be honest with you. You got 1 listener because you barely spoke on the radio, you didn't hardly advertise and you didn't really put in a huge amount of effort. You were inactive because you've done it like 6 times now, start off really active then you go missing for 2 months then come back and wonder why you were removed as staff.

I do appreciate your time either way and thank you for the work you did put in, cheers

Like e5, Conor, cameron446: Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@olliepotterton;

Your perms were set up for Content Design, you even passed your trial and received your end of month report. You were removed from the Content Design team because you didn't reply to the PM @Expling; sent upon @Sho;'s resignation; we all got the option to stay or go as a lot of people were inactive at the time (this included you clearly because you didn't reply to the PM - your last work was in March this year; you were dismissed in June so I do believe 3 months is an extreme level of inactivity and you were lucky you weren't fired before).

Honestly, I don't care how many times you come or go on the forum, but it has picked up recently in terms of client events and in some cases shows reached 50 listeners (around HabboxStarz time) - if you're not willing to put in the effort to gain those listeners, or be active in a department then that's your fault and no one else's.

Also if you 'leave' again, we all know you'll be back with another pointless welcome thread giving us more and more excuses on why you're sorry and why you were inactive or left last time.
    Last edited by Samantha; 11-09-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

this is like when taylor swift played victim and kim k clocked her!!! SNAKE!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast