HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Default Tattoos & piercings.

What's your opinion on them? Do you have any yourself?

I love both. I have 3 piercings and 11 tattoos. I'm hoping to get more tattoos in the future, planning out a full sleeve too. Not sure about getting anymore piercings, there is one or two I'd like but not sure if I'm going to get them.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    MissBabyP

Latest Awards:

im totally okay with them. i had a piercing sometime in the past, but i let it close lmao. im not a fan of needles so the thought of having 12 needles sticking me at the same time freaks the hell out of me so i have zero tattoos.

my brother has tones of tattos and piercings and they dont bother me. i do still think some people take them to a whole new stage and just go too far with them but still, i dont think its a thing that defines them. its their body they can do whatever they want with it. i might get piercings sometime in the future but never a tattoo, im just too much of a chicken.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have three tattoos. I have some ideas for more, but I'm not going to rush into anything. I was a bit eager when I got my second tattoo and ended up getting it changed a little. I like black and grey tattoos the most, and all of mine are black. I like the work of Apro Lee, and think he himself has pretty awesome tattoos. I think Gakkin does some amazing work, too. Piercings, on the other hand, I am really not intrigued by, and would never get any.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

I have my lobe helix and nose pierced but have no tattoos unfortunately

But I have been thinking about tattoos a lot recently and want something cool on my wrist/forearm

Tokens
    Habbo
    zammy149

Latest Awards:

my dream is to tattoo my whole body and face. someday

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I'd like a small tattoo but everyone says I wouldn't suit any

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I'd like a small tattoo but everyone says I wouldn't suit any
    You should totally get one anyway, I don't think it's a matter of if it suits you or not and more just getting what you want.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog
    Like Matt Liked

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

I’ve been wanting a tattoo but haven’t got a clue what to get. Probably something that can be covered if needs be.

I would.love a tattoo but dont like niddles

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have my ears pierced and that's it! I would probably get more piercings in my ears, but that would probably be it for me. As for tattoos, I don't have any and I don't think I'd like/want something that much to have it on my body forever.

A few years ago I wasn't the greatest fan of tattoos - there were a couple of people's that I liked and it was their body so that was fine. Two of my exes wanted tattoos, and although at the time I would rather they didn't have them, I wouldn't have stopped them either way. My boyfriend now has a tattoo of batman with the batman symbol on his inside forearm and I don't mind that at all (I think it helped he had that done before we were together), I know he wants another and I'd be fine with it as like I said I don't mind it, but he's been saying that for years so I don't know if he'd actually get another .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast