HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Do you ever feel like you're preaching to the choir? It seems to me you're terrifically out of touch with the modern world.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Whilst I completely disagree with this almost trend of gender switching, I fail to see how a kid was becoming that stressed over a dress. To nick a comment from reddit: "If the poor boy was becoming stressed over a classmate wearing a dress -- imagine how traumatised he'd be when friends started dressing like pirates, power rangers, or bank-robbers". I don't believe the parents are being overly honest.

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    A normal life is actually quite a remarkable existence, really. Far more remarkable to be a straight male who wears a suit, goes to work, buys a house, raises a family well and is surrounded by grandchildren than say a gay guy who is statistically very prone to depression, prone to STDs at an alarming rate, statistically will end up suffering from acute loneliness and will die alone.
    lol those so called experts
    I enjoy how you seem OK to accept evidence when it suits your argument
    Perhaps I should point you at the Japanese suicide rates, you know, straight males going to work, buying a house, raising a family...
    Last edited by dbgtz; 12-09-2017 at 07:27 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Do you ever feel like you're preaching to the choir? It seems to me you're terrifically out of touch with the modern world.
    I notice you've now dropped the "how does it effect you" argument and now moved to the "It is the year 201X" one.

And remember, off the internet and away from university campuses I am not the out of touch one. I'm very in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by dgbtz
    lol those so called expertsI enjoy how you seem OK to accept evidence when it suits your argument
    Perhaps I should point you at the Japanese suicide rates, you know, straight males going to work, buying a house, raising a family...
    Japan is a different country with a totally different culture. Again, this deflects totally from the statistics on gay men which I mentioned all of which can be found online. Suicide/STDs/loneliness/domestic violence is an epidemic within this category. The LGBTXYZ are all very keen on painting this wonderful picture of equality, of good looking gay guys getting 'married' but the reality is the total opposite - and all all of this is doing is building up a completely false image, no wonder suicide rates are so high in that demographic when the illusion is so much more different than the reality.

It's time to start from basics and ultimately tell the truth on all these social issues. Truth > Being Kind
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 12-09-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I haven't dropped any argument — I have said my piece. But the truth is, it just doesn't matter. This is a non-issue. You can waffle on about how horrible you feel it is that somebody feels more comfortable being referred to in a particular way, but nobody is forcing you to do or say anything. It has zero impact on your life, and all of your rebuttals were just really close-minded and off-putting. There's just no point in debating with somebody like that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Japan is a different country with a totally different culture. Again, this deflects totally from the statistics on gay men which I mentioned all of which can be found online. Suicide/STDs/loneliness/domestic violence is an epidemic within this category. The LGBTXYZ are all very keen on painting this wonderful picture of equality, of good looking gay guys getting 'married' but the reality is the total opposite - and all all of this is doing is building up a completely false image, no wonder suicide rates are so high in that demographic when the illusion is so much more different than the reality.

It's time to start from basics and ultimately tell the truth on all these social issues. Truth > Being Kind
    these experts are clearly wrong
    ive had enough of them

may I ask, have you ever actually read a study beyond the numbers? Not that I'm suggesting the numbers are wrong, but you seem to assume their suicide is down to some inner feeling as opposed to external factors due to them being [whatever].
    Last edited by dbgtz; 12-09-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12