HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMagician View Post
    I strongly advise any white Australian to leave if gay marriage gets approved there. Aboriginals are known child abusers and God knows what else they'd do if they had this kind of freedom.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by fritec View Post
    It has everything to do with it. Parents having to worry about their kids being violated by known child abusers in a continent where child abuse is rampant, is certainly something to be concerned about. If Australia is this blind to the problems caused by their ethnic tribe, they'd probably let worse things slide.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

| TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMagician View Post
    It has everything to do with it. Parents having to worry about their kids being violated by known child abusers in a continent where child abuse is rampant, is certainly something to be concerned about. If Australia is this blind to the problems caused by their ethnic tribe, they'd probably let worse things slide.
    what the **** has that got to do with the vote on marriage equality

I'll be voting yes. Although it's a waste of $122 million and parliament will almost certainly vote it through in a few years even if the No vote wins (I mean both the Liberal and Labor leaders actually agree on something for once... mind=blown), I guess they're covering their asses and can say they've asked the Australian population what they want.

I've taken a bit of a break from social media as both the Yes & No campaigns seem to always take a nasty twist and people impose their views onto others. Everyone from the No campaign has been villainized which, although I believe quite strongly in equality for everyone and can't see how it's fair to deny people the right to marry when heterosexual couples already have the right to marry, it pisses me off because I'd never tell someone how they should be voting.

But hey they did say if you put it to a vote/plebecite/referendum/whatever you want to call it, things have the potential to get nasty.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Apparently the polls are narrowing.

Still some way to go but anything is always possible.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes it should be legalised. It's stupid not to legalise it. It is something that harms nobody, yet makes people happy. The end result for society's production can only be positive, bar some fools who are too busy focusing on what others should and shouldn't do instead of focusing on themselves.

Do whatever makes you happy, so long as it doesn't harm somebody else.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

The survey results came in today and the result was 61.6% yes. Looks like parliament will try to pass the legislation before Christmas.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Like Joe Liked

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Will we now be seeing calls to investigate possible Russian interference in this election? Or is Russia only behind results we don't like?

Anywho well done the 40% of Australians who voted against fake marriage in the face of intolerance, screeching and name calling. The fact that 40% voted against wasn't enough to win of course, but it is enough to forever piss the LGBT side off that a sizable chunk of Australians regard gay 'marriage' as nothing more than make-believe and ultimately, wrong. Similarly I always like to remind the American ones that they got their false marriage not by winning over the American public (they lost in virtually every state referendum that was held on it) but by forcing it through the courts. May it forever stick in their craw.

I reminded a gay Australian journalist of this on social media and boy it sure pissed him off and ruined his day of celebration.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 15-11-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

The 40% of no voters will prob all die off in a couple of years anyway as they're probably all the old religious people

The fact they chose to do a referendum was ticking the criteria of being a democracy and asking the people what they wanted - waste of money but I can see why they did it. The parliament wouldn't have gone to a conscience vote if the referendum vote was a no - meaning it wouldn't have passed when discussed in parliament.

Pretty sure the Yes voters don't give a **** about the 40% considering they've lost and all gone quiet. Although in saying that, I've heard yes voters wanting to work with those who voted No to ensure the best outcome is achieved for everyone, which is fair enough and I'd be inclined to want to do the same. At least the courts didn't just pass it without asking anyone

Also think it's funny how Tony Abbott's electorate voted overwhelmingly yes.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@Matt;

I understand it'll pass both houses via both parties but has it damaged PM Turnbull in anyway amongst his core vote? My assumption would be they'd move to Senator Hansen's party? Or am I wrong?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast