HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Life is Strange

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Default Life is Strange

Has anyone played this? I absolutely love this game. The new one has just came out and I can't wait for episodes 2 & 3!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got to the final episode in like january last year then I just stopped. I got really into the story and then

might have to go back and redo it because it's been too long since I last played then I'll play the latest one

hell I could start the latest one now couldn't I because it's before the first one :hmm:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Orochimaru360

Latest Awards:

I played Season 1, and it was one of the best episodic games that I've ever played. I really need to get Before The Storm

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jaiisun

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StevenWinehouse View Post
    I played Season 1, and it was one of the best episodic games that I've ever played. I really need to get Before The Storm
    ditto! so good! I tended to play whilst my o/h helped make decisions - must've been more like an interactive movie for her!

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I love, love, love this game. I've played it through a few times but tend to pick similar choices.

I really enjoyed the first episode of the new one as well, desperately want the next episode but apparently it won't be out till late October/early November.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Amazing. Loved the first episode of Before the Storm. Can't wait for 2 & 3 now. Chloe and Rachel. Wow love them already. Sad I know what happens in the end though!